The Student Room Group

A girl looked at me on the train, do I make a move?

I was on the train today coming back from Charing X and a girl, around my age, looked at me in the eyes for 2 seconds straight

I can't stop thinking about it, should I have approached her? Should I have said something?

Do you think it'd be going too far if I asked for CCTV footage so I can see her face and ask the police to identify her for me or somethng? I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure something like this is possible?

Or if I said someone left an unusual bag and they show me CCTV to identify the person, and rather than doing that I take a photo of the girl and post it online to see if anyone knows who she is?

I love this girl and would take a bullet for her
Reply 1
Original post by twisted
I was on the train today coming back from Charing X and a girl, around my age, looked at me in the eyes for 2 seconds straight

I can't stop thinking about it, should I have approached her? Should I have said something?

Do you think it'd be going too far if I asked for CCTV footage so I can see her face and ask the police to identify her for me or somethng? I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure something like this is possible?

Or if I said someone left an unusual bag and they show me CCTV to identify the person, and rather than doing that I take a photo of the girl and post it online to see if anyone knows who she is?

I love this girl and would take a bullet for her

Hahahahahaha
Lol :troll:
Chances are, in a previous life, she once had sexual relations with your dad and you are in fact her son.
Well that escalated quickly :laugh:
Reply 5
Yes, I get what you mean and I can tell you what to do from experience. I think the next most logical step is to go to a witch (you can find them in little stores on the side of the road, all you need do is shout 'ashtelemundo iya' into a window and the cloaked shop will be revealed). Narrate your experience and pay £14.50 and she will try to help. The tricky bit is that she has to make/conjure a voodoo doll of this person, so you have to be accurate in your description. She will then move this girls leg's on a makeshift map and make her walk to you. Leave the shop and viola, she will be outside waiting. I hope I've been of help, message me how it all works out. Goodluck :smile:
Original post by Martina_
Yes, I get what you mean and I can tell you what to do from experience. I think the next most logical step is to go to a witch (you can find them in little stores on the side of the road, all you need do is shout 'ashtelemundo iya' into a window and the cloaked shop will be revealed). Narrate your experience and pay £14.50 and she will try to help. The tricky bit is that she has to make/conjure a voodoo doll of this person, so you have to be accurate in your description. She will then move this girls leg's on a makeshift map and make her walk to you. Leave the shop and viola, she will be outside waiting. I hope I've been of help, message me how it all works out. Goodluck :smile:

+1 for Juju
Definitely go for it. And don't forget to make me bridesmaid at your wedding.
Yep, this is pretty funny :biggrin:
8/10 x'D
Reply 10
Are you serious?
Reply 11
If I was that girl I probably wouldn't have found you attractive because I approach guys I find attractive.
Reply 12
Original post by Sheena1
If I was that girl I probably wouldn't have found you attractive because I approach guys I find attractive.

Probably because no guys approach you due to the fact you resemble an angered water buffalo i saw on nat geo wild this morning
Reply 13
Original post by JoshZ
Are you serious?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending