The Student Room Group

Best Curling Irons - money no object.

Hey, my dad has told me I need to buy a nice pair of hair curlers cos my hair is currently a mess. He said he will pay for them

Money is no object! Please can someone advise me on a top of the range set of tongs?

I purched the Yumi tongs and returned them cos I burned myself on them.

Need something that is easy to use, safe and produces amazing curls!

Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by stickylikehoney
Hey, my dad has told me I need to buy a nice pair of hair curlers cos my hair is currently a mess. He said he will pay for them

Money is no object! Please can someone advise me on a top of the range set of tongs?

I purched the Yumi tongs and returned them cos I burned myself on them.

Need something that is easy to use, safe and produces amazing curls!

Thanks x

It depends how wide you want the barrel? Also, surely you can burn yourself on any curlers?
I would really recommend the NUME curlers. I have thick, straight, smooth hair that doesn't curl easily and I find with this i only need to wrap my hair in for about 10/15 seconds (which is a really short time for my hair) for it to curl properly. They come with a glove so that you don't burn yourself. The only thing though is that they ship from the US so shipping is a bit pricey, but there are always codes from YouTube bloggers that give massive discounts so it kinda offsets the shipping.
babyliss curling wand
Cloud 9 curling wand. I have it and it's amazing, works on my hair whioch is naturally very thick, coarse and wavy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending