The Student Room Group

How many days before you go back to school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abzey_97
Not goig uni maself.In A2. But I hear a lot of my older mates saying they do not know what to do for the next 20-30 days after being given their startig date.

Would love skl to start earlier so I forget less of last years work throughout my holidays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is why I'm glad my university starts when it starts; I've been off since June and I'm bored now! but only 17 days (nearly) to go!
My sixth form have there final interviews on the 3rd and 4th September and I think lessons start on the 5th so 6 days till I start sixth form and 8 days till I start my A levels.
Original post by Doomlar
Whaaaaaaaaaat :O

I go back on the 8th of September, so 13 days?

I started the 30th August I think it was last year so they are only starting a bit earlier than I did.This year I start 1st September but I will be on full timetable from then, last year I was only on full timetable from 9th September.I will be an A2 student in September and last year I was an AS student.My college are seriously extending the school year-it has been increased by 2 weeks we finished Year 12 a week later than the previous year group and will start a week earlier.
Original post by Dalek1099
I started the 30th August I think it was last year so they are only starting a bit earlier than I did.This year I start 1st September but I will be on full timetable from then, last year I was only on full timetable from 9th September.I will be an A2 student in September and last year I was an AS student.My college are seriously extending the school year-it has been increased by 2 weeks we finished Year 12 a week later than the previous year group and will start a week earlier.

I think ours hasn't changed, which I'm thankful for otherwise I'd be sitting the UKCAT whilst at college, which would be horrible.
I start Sixth Form on the 2nd
So 5 days, super excited but kinda nervous too!
my brother has gone back today, feels so weird me not going with him as I am going uni soon.
#nostalgia

Spoiler

Original post by maryamzahid
my brother has gone back today, feels so weird me not going with him as I am going uni soon.
#nostalgia

Spoiler

That song :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
#nostalgia

Spoiler

Exciting new chapter in life :smile:

In a few years time you'll be feeling the same way about university.

When one door closes, another opens.

I don't start my HND lectures until the 29th, but I have Fresher's Day, as well as an induction day and stuff before then.

I can't wait :frown:
Original post by LaughingKitsune
I don't start my HND lectures until the 29th, but I have Fresher's Day, as well as an induction day and stuff before then.

I can't wait :frown:

Why are you saying that with a sad face? :frown:
I have enrolment on 2nd September but I don't go back properly until 4th so 7 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Why are you saying that with a sad face? :frown:

I'd finished my college course mid-June, and I've been utterly bored since!
Original post by superdarklord

I know, its an amazing song <3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Exciting new chapter in life :smile:

In a few years time you'll be feeling the same way about university.

When one door closes, another opens.

aww, probably, I get easily sentimental over small things
The 8th! Not school.. but college! :biggrin:
Reply 94
This is the first time in 15 years I'm not going back to school in September and part of me wants to go back and do it all again (I had a great time in general). But I'm looking forward to university more than anything!
I start uni in 25 days, 22nd September.
I've been back for two and a half weeks.:frown:
Original post by Twerk and die
I've been back for two and a half weeks.:frown:

:lolwut: but it is summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:lolwut: but it is summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, that's Scotland for ye. Summer hols are 28th June - 11th August.
Original post by Twerk and die
Yep, that's Scotland for ye. Summer hols are 28th June - 11th August.

That ain't really a holiday IMO. Oh well I start on Monday and can't wait:biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending