The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Postgrad/mature accomodation

Hi all,
I've found myself looking for a very last minute house due to a late application to do my masters starting in September. As much as I'd probably enjoy it (as a wise old 22 year old) I'd prefer not to live with first or second years, so the question is, are there any other post grads in a similar situation who would be interested in looking for somewhere?
Also interested to hear from any landlords, or anyone who can reccommend somewhere.

Cheers,

Harrison
Reply 1
Hi,

I have a double room available as tenant had to drop out due to funding issue. The house is 6 bed, 2 tenants are on same architects course the other 3 are individuals. 1 is a German guy doing post grad another is a French girl in Plymouth for first time. The room is 5 mins from Uni. If interested let me know.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Harrison2142
Hi all,
I've found myself looking for a very last minute house due to a late application to do my masters starting in September. As much as I'd probably enjoy it (as a wise old 22 year old) I'd prefer not to live with first or second years, so the question is, are there any other post grads in a similar situation who would be interested in looking for somewhere?
Also interested to hear from any landlords, or anyone who can reccommend somewhere.

Cheers,

Harrison

Hello

I'm 24 and about to start my first year too. I was in exactly the same boat, looking for a shared house with other students in their 20s as I didn't really fancy halls. I've found a house 5 minutes from the uni, all the other students are in their early twenties except for a 19 year old girl.

There's one double room left so if you'd like me to send you the details let me know :smile:
Reply 3
Hi,
We have a double en suite room available to share with other 3 students aged 22. Spacious flat, West Hoe, a beautiful area but near to city centre. Contact 07551955775 to view.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending