The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

I have a catered room with a basin in Hulme Hall, please someone swap with me!!! I'm desperate for an en suite. I'm a female undergraduate.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by EbonyAdrina
im in the same situation I wanted to stay in Richmond but have been placed into sheavyn house and was looking for someone to swap with x

Hey what kind of accommodation do you want to swap into? I have a room in Hulme Hall which is catered?
Original post by Soontobesuper
Very minor swap if anyone's up for it, Hulme Hall for Dalton Ellis?

Do you want a room in Hulme or in Dalton?
Hi I was wondering if there's anyone who would want to swap rooms with me? I have a catered room in Hulme Hall with a basin and am desperate for an en suite room!! I'm a female undergraduate (you have to be the same to swap :mad: ) please someone help!
I've already called accommodation office and they said there's nothing they can do.
Original post by EbonyAdrina
im in the same situation I wanted to stay in Richmond but have been placed into sheavyn house and was looking for someone to swap with x

I would like to swap to sheavyn house. I have owens park, im undergrad and female.
I have a room in owens park with a basin and catered, im female and an undergrad. Anyone want to swap?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Natsovoxo
Do you want a room in Hulme or in Dalton?

Dalton, but tbh I now think I'll wait until I get there.
I need to swap to an ensuite self catered room. My current room is in Tree Court catered with basin. Please swap with me anyone
Reply 49
hey mate, i have an offer for denamark rd city campus, ensuite, self catered £132/pw ... do you want to swap?
Reply 50
hello mate, i have a ensuite-self catered in denmark rd city campus..

are you interested ?
Original post by cjman123
hello mate, i have a ensuite-self catered in denmark rd city campus..

are you interested ?

I'd like to swap if you're interested in Hulme hall? Are you a boy or a girl??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by Natsovoxo
I'd like to swap if you're interested in Hulme hall? Are you a boy or a girl??

sorry im a boy and looking for an owens park,fallowfield
Reply 53
Hey everyone, im a male with an:

**ensuite/self catered/denmark rd**

looking for a

***owens park, fallowfield room ***
Reply 54
Have accepted an offer for Self Catered, En-Suite accommodation in Denmark Road, City Campus, but was hoping for either Richmond Park or Sheavyn house. Anyone want to swap? (female)
Very minor swap if anyone's up for it, Hulme Hall for Dalton Ellis?

Hi, I don't know if anyone else has replied to your post but I have a room in Dalton-Ellis, Graham block, first floor and I'm looking to swap for one in Hulme. Let me know if you're interested!
I've got a catered, shared with basin room in Dalton-Ellis and I'm looking for an en-suite one, preferably in the Victoria Park or the City campus. Anyone willing to swap?
Original post by mitalip
Hi, I don't know if anyone else has replied to your post but I have a room in Dalton-Ellis, Graham block, first floor and I'm looking to swap for one in Hulme. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi I'm definetly thinking about it!
But just saw your later post, you realise my room is not en-suite!
Hi I'm definetly thinking about it!
But just saw your later post, you realise my room is not en-suite!

Hi! haha, yeah i realize that sort of contradicts my offer. Ideally, i would love an ensuite, but I've heard good things about Hulme and wouldn't mind moving there plus I'm not really that fixated on the shared/ensuite thing. It's a preference, but not a make-or-break condition. :smile:
I have room in st gabriels with a basin catered, desperate to swap so I'm not in single sex!! x

Latest

Trending

Trending