The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Im an undergraduate girl been given a room in st gabriels which is single sex which I'm really not happy about since I've been in an all girls school since i was 11. Willing to swap with literally anything x
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 61
Original post by Emmajan
Have accepted an offer for Self Catered, En-Suite accommodation in Denmark Road, City Campus, but was hoping for either Richmond Park or Sheavyn house. Anyone want to swap? (female)

Hey, I have a room in Owens Park which is in Fallowfields if you're interested? At least you wont be in city accommodation then? :smile:
Reply 62
Hi guys,

I'm a male undergraduate, currently with a room at Whitworth Park. It comes with a wash basin and is self-catered. I'm looking for any room in Hulme, Oak House or Burkhardt (in order of preference).

Let me know if you're keen to swap!

Cheers.
guy here with an offer for whitworth. it's self catered with shared bathroom.
i'll swap with most things preferably self catered in fallowfield but not particularly picky let me know if your interested
Reply 64
Hey, I'm an undergraduate female who's been offered Whitworth Park accommodation in the city campus. It's self catered and shared bathroom. I'd love to swap for any self catered accommodation in Fallowfield with preferably en suite but also happy with shared bathroom! (Such as Oak House, Richmond Park etc). I'd also be really happy with The likes of Victoria Hall in Victoria Park etc.
thanks so much!
Reply 65
Hi!
I've been offered a room at Wright-Robinson hall. It's self catered with a washbasin. However, I really want an ensuite room that's also self catered in a mixed sex hall. I'm a female undergraduate starting in September 2014.

Anyone willing to swap? I'm really desperate!
Hello!
I have been offered a room in Hulme Hall which is in Victoria Park, it is catered and with a shared bathroom. If anybody who is self catered (and it would be a bonus if you had an ensuite too) wanted to do a room swap then please let me know asap! My preferences would be Richmond park/Sheavyn house/Victoria hall but mostly just self catered! thanks!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 67
FEMALE UNDERGRADUATE SWAP- I currently have a catered, standard room with basin at st gabriels hall.... is there anyone out there with Denmark Road or Weston Hall or Canterbury Court willing to swap with me??? Would be open to fallowfield too!!!
Reply 68
Anyone in Oak House with a mixed sex flat willing to swap for an ensuite, self catered room in Denmark Road, City Campus? (female)
Reply 69
FEMALE ROOM SWAP
Does anyone want a room in
Owens Park?
The room is with basin and catered.

I've heard that Owens Park has a great atmosphere and would be fun but I wanted self-catered.
I have a shared, self catered room in Oak House in Fallowfield, if any female undergraduates are willing to swap? :smile:
Original post by random153
I have a shared, self catered room in Oak House in Fallowfield, if any female undergraduates are willing to swap? :smile:

I would definitely be up for swapping - I'm in Owens Park (not in tower) and it's catered with ensuite!
Reply 72
i have a room in Owens Park in the Tower on floor 7, single room with basin and catered. if you are interested please do let me know :smile:
Looking to swap a room in Whitworth Park (self-catered with a basin) for a room up at Fallowfield preferably in a mixed gender flat that is self catered... (MALE)
Original post by tsheehy12
guy here with an offer for whitworth. it's self catered with shared bathroom.
i'll swap with most things preferably self catered in fallowfield but not particularly picky let me know if your interested

hi, how about dalton-ellis in victoria campus?
Original post by mitalip
hi, how about dalton-ellis in victoria campus?

no thats ok thanks, i think you can only swap with the same sex anyway
Original post by random153

I have a room In Owens park it's catered with a wash basin I would love to swap to oak house! Let me know x
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone in oak house want to swap for a tower room in Owens park, catered with a basin let me know! (Female)
Hey, I have a room in Mall if you are interested in a swap? Are you male or female haha I am female
Original post by Hummingbird_96
I have a room in owens park with a basin and catered, im female and an undergrad. Anyone want to swap?

I also have a room in owens park in Mall. Which accom are you in? would you be interested in swapping?

Latest

Trending

Trending