The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've seen it didn't think it was that good of a film. Don't know what all the fuss is about :wink: :lol:
I saw loads on the coast of Mallorca this summer.
Original post by Mobinalimbu
I have seen ghost like more than three times before but all my friends thinks i am joking but i am not so has anyone else seen ghost before ??

Yeah, I we watched it in Religious Studies in Year 10, apparently it tied in with the course :s All I can remember is the pottery scene. Yes, 'that' scene.
do you mean 'a ghost' or literally the film ghost
ghosts = interdimensional beings
Reply 6
Original post by hotliketea
do you mean 'a ghost' or literally the film ghost

I mean a ghost in real life :smile:
Yep, I've seen 3.
I mean a ghost in real life :smile:

I thought you were talking about the film lol :biggrin:
No i've never seen one but my mum has and my friend's mum was apparantly strangled by one.
Reply 9
Original post by moonriver96
No i've never seen one but my mum has and my friend's mum was apparantly strangled by one.

Omg thats scary. My nan and her friends was chased by one when she was young....
Omg thats scary. My nan and her friends was chased by one when she was young....

ooh i love a good ghost story, care to elaborate on that one?
ooh i love a good ghost story, care to elaborate on that one?

Ahaha same. I love ghost stories especially like based on true story :wink:

When my nan was young she used to live in the countryside and where she lived was very quite and there weren't many houses around. One night she was walking home with 3 of her friends and it was like around 11:00 PM, she was walking behind her friends because she was the bravest one and her friends were scared. Then her friends heard someone laughing and they all thought it was my nan joking but my nan heard it too and she thought it was her friends messing with her so they all didn't say anything and then after like 1-2mins they heard someone laughing again and then my nan's friends turned around and told my nan to stop it because it wasn't funny any more but it wasn't my nan so she told them it wasn't her and no one believed her and suddenly they heard that laugh again and they saw something like 10 steps behind my nan standing still. Then the thing came closer and as it came closer they realised that it was a ghost and the ghost didn't have a head and had eyes on it shoulder and apparently the ghost was wearing a white dress that was a bit longer than its knee and her foot was like backwards. Then they all started screaming and they ran and when my nan turned around apparently the ghost was chasing them but when she turned around the second time the ghost wasn't there but they still continued running. Once my nan was home she told her mum and her mum told her that it was a ghost who tries to take girl's head so that she could get it and also told her that if the ghost had caught them then they probably would have been dead or something. The day after that my nan was really ill for 2days and she kept of throwing up and she couldn't sleep.

That's all she told me but she has like seen ghost many times. I have seen ghost like many times but mostly its like white spirits with black hair...... It was scary. Enjoy :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yep, I've seen 3.

Really ? Where and how did it look like? :smile:

the old hag demon
(edited 9 years ago)
Really ? Where and how did it look like? :smile:

I saw them in my old school which is a medieval mansion. The first ghost looked like a shadowy figure, I couldn't make out any features or anything, and the other 2 were both horse ghosts.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I saw them in my old school which is a medieval mansion. The first ghost looked like a shadowy figure, I couldn't make out any features or anything, and the other 2 were both horse ghosts.

Ohhh... one of the ghost I have seen was in my old boarding school which was apparently a forest before and the boarding school was built there.
Reply 16
I saw a ghost on my grandmother's deathbed. It kind of rose out of the bed and walked out of the room. Turns out she had just fallen asleep and when she woke up got the bed sheet caught over her head. Still it was pretty scary.
I don't believe in them, and I think everyone who says they've seen a ghost is either lying or a little bit nuts.
No I haven't, nor has anyone I know. That's the reason why I believe they don't exist.
I have seen the film ghost, it was quite good if I remember correctly.

Latest