The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

English and Creative Writing 2014

Hey, is anyone else studying English and Creative Writing in September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HollySeabrook
Hey, is anyone else studying English and Creative Writing in September? :smile:

I'm doing English and Contemporary Media, so may be in some of the same lectures!
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Original post by It'sJade_U
I'm doing English and Contemporary Media, so may be in some of the same lectures!

Yeah will be in the English ones together! :smile: have you found anyone else?
Yeah will be in the English ones together! :smile: have you found anyone else?

Nope! No one at all! You? :smile:
Nope! No one at all! You? :smile:

Only 1 person who found me on twitter haha!
Only 1 person who found me on twitter haha!

Haha! I did ask in another forum but nobody replied, so by the look of it the English courses are going to be very quiet this year! Ha!
Haha! I did ask in another forum but nobody replied, so by the look of it the English courses are going to be very quiet this year! Ha!

I've literally looked on all social network etc but found no one!! Yes very quiet haha!
Reply 7
Helloooo! - I'm studying English and Creative Writing this year! Woo!
Original post by HollieJan
Helloooo! - I'm studying English and Creative Writing this year! Woo!

Another person!! Yay!
Reply 9

Hi I'm doing English and Contemporary Media also, haven't been able to find that many people that are taking this course at the moment. I will be staying at Cyncoed campus.
Original post by Jackbee8
Hi I'm doing English and Contemporary Media also, haven't been able to find that many people that are taking this course at the moment. I will be staying at Cyncoed campus.

Oh awesome! You're the first person I've found! I'm not staying on site though, I'm going to commute. Have you met many other people yet?
Oh awesome! You're the first person I've found! I'm not staying on site though, I'm going to commute. Have you met many other people yet?

I'm commuting too yay!
I'm commuting too yay!

Oh cool! Where from?
Oh cool! Where from?

Bridgend :smile: you?
Bridgend :smile: you?

Newport way. What's your plan for Freshers? Are you going out drinking?
Newport way. What's your plan for Freshers? Are you going out drinking?

Ah right :smile: not too sure yet haha! If my friends in USW go out in Cardiff, I'll go back with them and stay at my sisters but other than that, no clue!! You??:smile:
Ah right :smile: not too sure yet haha! If my friends in USW go out in Cardiff, I'll go back with them and stay at my sisters but other than that, no clue!! You??:smile:

Umm... Probably not, I'll go to the day stuff but not going out in Cardiff! I like the sound of the comedy evening though! :smile:
Umm... Probably not, I'll go to the day stuff but not going out in Cardiff! I like the sound of the comedy evening though! :smile:

I'm not really a partier so don't think I'll be out too much haha! But I've been roped into it by my friend from USW who's the same as me :smile: ooh yeah I was looking at that!! Didn't want to go on my own though haha!
I'm not really a partier so don't think I'll be out too much haha! But I've been roped into it by my friend from USW who's the same as me :smile: ooh yeah I was looking at that!! Didn't want to go on my own though haha!

I'm not a partier either! Ha! :smile: If you did want to go to the comedy night, we could meet up just before it? I didn't want to go on my own either! :smile:
I'm not a partier either! Ha! :smile: If you did want to go to the comedy night, we could meet up just before it? I didn't want to go on my own either! :smile:

Yay! We may be similar in that respect then haha! Yeah that sounds good! :smile: do you have Facebook or anything?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending