The Student Room Group

would you ever consider dating someone on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tomsta
Actually yes i can, i learnt Salsa for a year at my final year at uni

Oh that's sounds awesome! I wanna learn salsa! They look so good when they dance, it's not fair!
Original post by chocolatesauce
Oh that's sounds awesome! I wanna learn salsa! They look so good when they dance, it's not fair!

Willing to give you a couple of basic lessons will need something in return though :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Willing to give you a couple of basic lessons will need something in return though :wink:

Lol and what's that? :lol:
Original post by Jackoclypse
Meeting up is always the hard part though. Has there ever been a official TSR meetup?

I know.
I have tumblr so I make a lot of friends there and meeting up with them is so scary so TSR should be exactly the same.
And I've never heard of a tsr meetup before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonokay
I know.
I have tumblr so I make a lot of friends there and meeting up with them is so scary so TSR should be exactly the same.
And I've never heard of a tsr meetup before

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never met up with anyone on the internet, although I've met a lot of cool people. They always live to far away. :frown: I would like to try it though!
Reply 125
There's been a few TSR meetups
Reply 126
Only if they had a big penis.
You can't date someone over an internet forum.

How ****ing weird.
I've never met up with anyone on the internet, although I've met a lot of cool people. They always live to far away. :frown: I would like to try it though!

Yeah, there are always cooler people online ;D the distance is an issue, I live all the way up in Newcastle and all my close friends that I've met online live in London! So it was scary meeting them ;D you should try meet up sometime with people!
Yeah, there are always cooler people online ;D the distance is an issue, I live all the way up in Newcastle and all my close friends that I've met online live in London! So it was scary meeting them ;D you should try meet up sometime with people!

I've met a few people from East Anglia but I live near Nottingham and I don't own a car so getting anywhere is tricky. Also I was in holiday in Newcastle recently doing Hadrian's Wall, Tynemouth was such a nice place. :smile:
I've met a few people from East Anglia but I live near Nottingham and I don't own a car so getting anywhere is tricky. Also I was in holiday in Newcastle recently doing Hadrian's Wall, Tynemouth was such a nice place. :smile:

I don't own a car either so railscards are my life ;D.
Really? That's awesome! Hadrians wall is lovely, did you walk the full thing? And yeah Tynemouth is nice, I would recommend cullercoats and Whitby Bay!
I don't own a car either so railscards are my life ;D.
Really? That's awesome! Hadrians wall is lovely, did you walk the full thing? And yeah Tynemouth is nice, I would recommend cullercoats and Whitby Bay!

I just got my railcard I need to figure out how to use it now though.

I did, I walked the entire wall it was great fun! Lovely landscape especially along the crags in the middle, my feet killed at the end though.

I think I've also holidayed in Whitby Bay if I'm thinking of the right place but that was years ago so I hardly remember.
Original post by waaahey
Only if they had a big penis.

define 'big'
I just got my railcard I need to figure out how to use it now though.

I did, I walked the entire wall it was great fun! Lovely landscape especially along the crags in the middle, my feet killed at the end though.

I think I've also holidayed in Whitby Bay if I'm thinking of the right place but that was years ago so I hardly remember.

You will realise how much of a lifesaver railcards are ;D
Well done! Oh yeah you're feet are bound to kill if you walked the full thing :biggrin:
Probably.. But I'd have to meet him in RL before actually "dating" him. I'd like to put a face to the person I'm talking too, plus I can actually see whether their online personality is genuine.

It seems a bit superficial but there should also be a physical attraction and just not an attraction to a person's personality so meeting the guy would be the only way to actually find out if you like the guy or not.
no hahaha
Meeting up is always the hard part though. Has there ever been a official TSR meetup?

There've been a couple of officially organised ski trips which I believe went quite well. :smile:

As for unofficial and therefore more fun meet ups, I've been to about a zillion. :tongue: I even co-organise an annual camping trip. Lots of fun, lots of boozing, and this year not one person threw up on or in their tent. :fyi:
I dated someone prior to using tsr & during our time on here but didn't meet on here.
Couldn't sleep in the early hours of the morning. Noticed she was online and saw an eye-catching comment, so decided to message, so I wouldn't be bored. We talked for a couple of hours and it escalated from there really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's jus say hell....no.
Coz there is no way honesty can be guaranteed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending