The Student Room Group

Bay parking @ the practical test - do you have to do it at the end anyway?

when u drive back to the test centre and have to park there, do you have to reverse park into one of the bays anyway, even if you have already done a maneuver?

or can you just drive straight into one..if you have already done the said requested manouevere

by the way i seem to be good on most things, but my parking is awful lol - can never get between the lines
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
On my tests they just told me go straight in it doesn't matter or stop on the side.
Original post by BarBar-John
when u drive back to the test centre and have to park there, do you have to reverse park into one of the bays anyway, even if you have already done a maneuver?

or can you just drive straight into one..if you have already done the said requested manouevere

by the way i seem to be good on most things, but my parking is awful lol - can never get between the lines

On my test, I parked on a street next to the test centre and that was where I set off from. Similarly, when I returned back he asked me to pull up on the side of the road.
I was specifically told to drive forwards into a space after mine.
I was told to just pull up in any space I wanted, there was about 10 empty ones so just went straight in (forwards).
Original post by BarBar-John

Can you get someone to go practice with you in sainsburys
At mine you started off in the bay (not part of the test) and then when you came back to the test centre, you pulled up in a queue behind the other cars who had arrived back - the bays were for the next lot of people taking their test. Each centre might be different tho
Reply 7
Depends on test centre , mine was just on a street but ive seen others with a car park . I have heard of people being asked to do a bay park at end of test!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending