The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Anybody else studying politics?

I'm going to be a fresher, although I was at UoE last year (changed courses) so I've got myself a house with a couple of friends, but I'm looking to see if anybody, studying the same course as me, is logged in and doing the same thing I'm doing (searching for people doing the same course) - as you may all know, first days at universities (or schools) are a little daunting to say the least when you don't know anybody yet~
Original post by zippity.doodah
I'm going to be a fresher, although I was at UoE last year (changed courses) so I've got myself a house with a couple of friends, but I'm looking to see if anybody, studying the same course as me, is logged in and doing the same thing I'm doing (searching for people doing the same course) - as you may all know, first days at universities (or schools) are a little daunting to say the least when you don't know anybody yet~

I'm doing History and Politics :smile: . Are you at the Streatham Campus?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by badgerdawkins
I'm doing History and Politics :smile: . Are you at the Streatham Campus?

nah just politics BA aha, and yeah I am :smile:
Original post by zippity.doodah
nah just politics BA aha, and yeah I am :smile:

Where are you from orignially and which accomodation are you in?
Studying history and politics too :smile:
Original post by ACrosbie95
Studying history and politics too :smile:

Awesome : ) . Are you at the Streatham campus or in cornwall?

If you are at Streatham I have a question about modules which I was wondering if you could help with. It says we have to pick 30 credits worth of optional politics modules (in addition to the compulsorary political thought modules), but these modules vary between being in term 1 and term 2. Do we have to pick one module for each term, or can we pick two that are in the same term?
Original post by badgerdawkins
Awesome : ) . Are you at the Streatham campus or in cornwall?

If you are at Streatham I have a question about modules which I was wondering if you could help with. It says we have to pick 30 credits worth of optional politics modules (in addition to the compulsorary political thought modules), but these modules vary between being in term 1 and term 2. Do we have to pick one module for each term, or can we pick two that are in the same term?

Streatham :smile: & I think I saw you post this on the Facebook group haha. I have no idea as my two modules are in separate terms. Sorry I couldn't be any help
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ACrosbie95
Streatham :smile: & I think I saw you post this on the Facebook group haha. I have no idea as my two modules are in separate terms. Sorry I couldn't be any help

That's ok :smile: . Which accomodation are you at? What modules have you picked for both History and Politics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending