The Student Room Group

9 year old girl kills man with uzi (america)

She shot her instructor accidentally.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/26368466/girl-accidentally-shoots-instructor-in-arizona

This isn't the first time a kid has accidentally shot their instructor with an uzi. An 8 year old boy once shot himself in the head with a uzi due to the recoil.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/boy-accidentally-kills-himself-with-uzi/

Well it's the instructors fault really. You can see from the YouTube video that everything was fine until he turned it from semi-auto to full-auto (the girl couldn't handle the recoil)

Don't give a full-auto uzi to a 9 year old girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Any society that thinks giving any sort of gun to someone who hasn't even hit double figures in age is okay must be full of morons.
Ouch

still no one to blame but himslef

children and guns do not mix well
Reply 3
That idiot instructor should win a Darwin award.

He did so many things wrong for a so called "expert"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
anyone got the full video?
'Merica

Other than the mental scarring of the child, I think it's pretty hilarious. What a dumbass.
Reply 7
Kids should be firing with guns that aren't automatic.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by EU pee ew
Kids should be firing with guns that aren't automatic.

Another case solved by Captain Hindsight.
I feel sorry for the girl. It must have been a horrific thing for her to witness and even though it was an accident, she's likely to feel guilty about it for the rest of her life.

No idea why Americans love guns so much. They're more trouble than they're worth.
Original post by dreadpiraterach
I feel sorry for the girl. It must have been a horrific thing for her to witness and even though it was an accident, she's likely to feel guilty about it for the rest of her life.

No idea why Americans love guns so much. They're more trouble than they're worth.

I feel sorry for the guys family, not for the girl who shot him.
Original post by Arkasia
I feel sorry for the guys family, not for the girl who shot him.

Obviously I feel sorry for the guy's family too but this girl is a child who didn't know what she was doing and will have to live the rest of her life knowing that she shot someone. This is just a really tragic thing to happen.
it's fine. That's normal in america.
Original post by ChickenMadness
it's fine. That's normal in america.

It is neither "fine," nor is it "normal in America."
She will probably be in school like "Bitch caught a body bout a week agooooo" doing the schmoney dance.
Reply 15
This world has gone mad.
Reply 16
Original post by Unkempt_One
Another case solved by Captain Hindsight.

Common sense really. This isn't the first time this has happened

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
The footage of moments before the incident is heart-breaking. Poor girl, poor man.

Quick Reply

Latest