The Student Room Group

Personal Statement: HELP!!

Hello, I've just got my AS results as ABCC and I am looking for a tutor/helper to get me started on my personal statement on software engineering/maths+computer science. Do you know of anyone who can tutor me? or can anyone here help me?

Thank you in advance.
Original post by chococup123
Hello, I've just got my AS results as ABCC and I am looking for a tutor/helper to get me started on my personal statement on software engineering/maths+computer science. Do you know of anyone who can tutor me? or can anyone here help me?

Thank you in advance.

are you in school/college

teachers will help
Original post by TenOfThem
are you in school/college

teachers will help

I am in school, and yeah but I wanted to do like a first draft before starting school. And honestly, teachers at my school don't help us very much
Original post by chococup123
I am in school, and yeah but I wanted to do like a first draft before starting school. And honestly, teachers at my school don't help us very much

OK

Have you looked at the help on here

Look under Applying to uni on the top bar ^^^^^

There is advice and there are examples
Original post by TenOfThem
OK

Have you looked at the help on here

Look under Applying to uni on the top bar ^^^^^

There is advice and there are examples

Ok thanks
It might be worth having a look at the personal statement builder tool. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/personal_statement_builder/

It's still in a relatively early stage of development, but it should help you produce a reasonable first draft, which you can then refine with help from your school etc.

However, it seems a bit like you want someone to help you write the actual statement, which isn't really a good idea. Your personal statement is meant to be about you- your interests and experiences, which is not something someone else is going to know much about!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending