The Student Room Group

Boys and Girls, whats your "type".

Scroll to see replies

Men: dark hair, light eyes, preferably taller than me, able to hold an intelligent conversation, good sense of humour. :grin:
I find people specifying heights quite funny; sure someone a bit/a lot shorter than you if you prefer it, but I doubt you could accurately guess the height of someone who is not abnormally tall or short.
100 UMS Core 1 or bb :wink:
Reply 23
Men: Someone as attractive as/more attractive than me (that sets the bar PRETTY low)
Reply 24
In terms of looks, a pretty face matched with a slim or curvy body is fine. I think a girl looks nicer when she's got a bit of meat on her, but she also has to be looking after her health and fitness. I don't really have a preference beyond that; big boobs would be nice, dark hair and eyes, but I could live without those things. Personality, just a huge nerd please. I don't want someone who wants to go clubbing every Friday and Saturday night.
Reply 25
Taller than me, tattooed, into playing video games(mainly pokemon), same music taste as me, loves going to gigs, animal lover, good with kids (as I have a large family), and must have an amazing sense of humor
Girls : - Black/mixed race
- peachy ass
- Not bothered about boobs
- My height or a bit smaller ( I'm 6 foot)
- Likes the same music as me
- Doesn't smoke
- Funny, slightly immature like me haha

Very specific, but that's the ideal:wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Boys: dark haired, quirky. Somewhat angsty. Geeky. Taller than me. Intelligent. Funny.
Reply 28
Attractive, intelligent, enjoys visiting new places, learning new things
Original post by King Max
Bad experiences? x

Nahh I was only kidding
girls:
-pretty
-"nerdy"
-social
-as intelligent as me
-shared interests
-"naughty" sense of humour (like me)
-shorter than me

notice how I didn't put their height first like a lot of girls people here?
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys - beards, sleeve tattoos, dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses as well sometimes, not too thin but not too fat either, interested in science, good taste in music, loves animals, gamer, funny and intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Yasmin25
Guys - beards, sleeve tattoos, dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses as well sometimes, not too thin but not too fat either, interested in science, good taste in music, loves animals, gamer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleeve tattoos <3
Ideal:

5-6ft (not bothered about height at all really)
into metal music
ginger
piercings/tattoos
Shy/not slutty
Beard.
Original post by Mr...
Beyonce

Do you want a girl who looks like Beyonce or Beyonce herself? :smile:
Original post by Mr...
Beyonce herself...

lol, you'll probably be waiting a while till she comes along..
Reply 37
Women....Thats it
Male:
The first thing I notice about a guy when I see them is the look on their face and their eyes, so that's mildly important. Then it's the hair, preferably dark and medium-long. Height/weight is negligible, for me.
However, all of this is relatively useless without a personality. Quietly confident, ambitious, deviant, passionate, playful in their own way, somewhat intelligent etc.
Original post by Mr...
Don't worry, I have a plan... :colone:

what's your plan? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending