The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Looking for house mates September 2014 Coventry University

Hey guys, I'm Gary

I'm just wondering if anyone is in the same position as me and does not have accommodation at Coventry?

Does anyone want to share flats/houses who is starting September 2014?? And are you going to the house hunt events either this week or next week?

Just let me know! :smile:
Hi Gary, you may be in luck, wme and a friend have a house and need a third housemate for our accommodation, me and my friend are from Wolverhampton and attending Coventry University. We are looking at about £80-£85 per week, that includes tv licence, internet, gas, electricity, water. There is a shed at the back which is big which we can get at least an 8ft pool table in and a multi-gym :wink:. To contact either me or my friend PM us your details and we will be in touch within one day,we are desperate for a third person to live with to make it financially easier for all three of us. It is a great location and is one road from the uni which is about an 18-20 minute walk to the uni. The road is Walsgrave Road if you'd like to check out the location, cv2 4ax. Overall we get the house for 52 weeks, as opposed to the 42-44 weeks you get the student halls for, despite the extra 8-10 weeks we pay, it still works out hundreds of pounds cheaper :smile:

<Emails removed by mod. Please use PM>
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Yeah Gary, you may be in luck, contact me on 07869589285 a.s.a.p

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending