The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Nooo Accommodation!!!

I'm starting uni next month and I till have no accomodation! Where are the closest places to uwl where I can get affordable accommodation.
Or does anyone want to share a flat?
Why in the name of good feck are you sorting it now. If you're in 1st year the uni will help you out
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Original post by Irishhben10
I'm starting uni next month and I till have no accomodation! Where are the closest places to uwl where I can get affordable accommodation.
Or does anyone want to share a flat?

I'm literally in the same boat as you, I spontaneously applied through clearing over the weekend and now i'm rushing everything. Have you contacted the One stop shop people for accommodation inquiries? I've emailed but no answer.. -_-' I'll probably call them later and see if they can help!
Reply 3
Original post by etherealfemme
I'm literally in the same boat as you, I spontaneously applied through clearing over the weekend and now i'm rushing everything. Have you contacted the One stop shop people for accommodation inquiries? I've emailed but no answer.. -_-' I'll probably call them later and see if they can help!

Yeah I called one stop shop and they said that all the rooms are gone! And that I should check in paragon, so I'm going to do that soon
Yeah I called one stop shop and they said that all the rooms are gone! And that I should check in paragon, so I'm going to do that soon

Ahh that's sooo upsetting :frown:((!!! Hopefully we will find somewhere. I start on the 15th!!!
There's also the UWL studentpad website but you have to have the password to get on to it - still haven't received an email about that and I emailed about that on Saturday but I'm aware it has been a bank holiday...
Reply 6
Original post by etherealfemme
There's also the UWL studentpad website but you have to have the password to get on to it - still haven't received an email about that and I emailed about that on Saturday but I'm aware it has been a bank holiday...

Go look in your junk mail, I found my registry details in there
Go look in your junk mail, I found my registry details in there

Thanks! I called them anyway, they said it's worth applying for Paragon because they're having trouble confirming people's places - he said there was a waiting list but it's worth a try :smile:
If not have a look on Gumtree and places, there's quite a few on there. I'm seeing some rooms to rent for £80, but it depends if you mind living with a family for a while. I'm not keen on paying £800 a month for a flatshare.. don't really have the money lol
Reply 9
Loool yeah if it was for like 2 weeks to 1 month to get a proper place to stay I wouldn't mind, but I'd get attached if it was for the full year haha. I cant afford £800 per month, well if I paid that much I'd have to sacrifice food and other expenses :P
Loool yeah if it was for like 2 weeks to 1 month to get a proper place to stay I wouldn't mind, but I'd get attached if it was for the full year haha. I cant afford £800 per month, well if I paid that much I'd have to sacrifice food and other expenses :P

I know it's horrific, I understand it's the capital but students generally don't have money lol.. unless they're lucky and come from a privileged background..but unfortunately I don't and i'm trying to make my own way through life! And not by paying £800 a month O.O Do check out gumtree though! Loads on there!
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! My name is Ben and I'm the accommodation manager for Central Studios Ealing which is 5 minute walk for UWL.

If you haven't chosen your accommodation yet then we may have something that will suit you. We have brand new luxury studios starting at £245 per week inclusive of all bills and Wi-Fi. Feel free to contact us or pop in to our show flat on 1 the Grove, W5 5DX or you can call for more information on 07584778619 or take a look at our Facebook page and website! www.facebook.com/CentralStudiosEaling and www.freshstudentliving.co.uk

Many Thanks,
Ben @ Fresh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending