Original post by lamp-y
I like the back of your neck

jus sayin

I have this thing for back of necks too
Original post by Neverenough
Hey guys
I'd like to know if you think that I'm fat? Or how you'd describe my body
i'm 5'9" and I hate my body.
I exercise, do cardio, lift, do HIIT workouts, swim, I don't eat fast foods or sweets... i don't eat a lot... And I still look like that:
I don't know what to do:frown:

I think you look fine, in a there is nothing wrong with you way. You needn't worry, accept yourself :smile:
I'd tap that. Lets leave it there.
Reply 23
Original post by penelopecat
She could have done that clothed.

It's a bikini. You can see girls in bikinis on the beach or in the swimming pool. Nothing special
You're perfect!
I have liked your post expecting in return sexual favours.
Hey guys
I exercise, do cardio, lift, do HIIT workouts, swim, I don't eat fast foods or sweets... i don't eat a lot... And I still look like that:

OP you are not fat, you have a great, trim body with womenly curves x I know its hard sometimes when you keep seeing normal sized women being described as 'fat' and a lot of body shaming but try to not compare your body to others too much and eventually you'll learn to accept your body:smile: IMO you DO NOT need to strive to lose any weight as you are PERFECTLY healthy, at most you can choose to tone up even more. Us girls come in ALL shapes and sizes and your's would widely be considered as ideal :smile::smile:
Judging purely by this thread, I would say that your body is in far better shape than your mind.
Reply 28
Hey guys

Your not fat and your not skinny and have a nice bum there is nothing wrong with your body
You're body is amazing! I'd love to have a body like yours!
genuinely got a decent body, no flaws to be conscious of whatsoever. Obviously it could be better, but so could everyone's. you've got nothing to worry about though, if I were a girl I'd be happy to have your body, it looks great from an evolutionary stand point and if it weren't for all these skinny models and government hookers you'd have the perfect body. Keep up the healthy lifestyle and you'll have a good body for years to come, seriously stay the same because you're not far from perfect. If you're looking for something to improve on though, all I can really say is look for ways to better your posture (I'd say the same to anyone, there's nothing particularly wrong with yours), your shoulders look slightly drawn back and a little bit awkward (probably a mixture of being self-conscious and trying to show us how your body looks, but other than that (and actually that was a very nit-picky thing, don't get down about it because I really had to look to find even the tiniest thing wrong) you're body is flawless and your only issue is a poor self-image.
I'm on a low carb diet and I exercise 5 times a week. Every workout is 50-90 minutes and I change the weights every 3/4 weeks. I exercise since april and I'm on a diet since last september. I used to have some ed problems and sometimes I think that my body is afraid of loosing weight again;(

I wouldn't limit your carbs too much. It ruins you in the long term. For example; you will have

decreased thyroid output - Can lead to poor blood circulation etc

decreased testosterone

impaired mood and cognitive function

muscle catabolism (eat's into your muscle)

You will have weaker immune system.

Eat healthy food, carbs.fats and protein and workout at the same time. Squat etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
You look human
Looks good, should be confident with what you have + is good for any normal guy.
Lose any more weight and you'll start getting flat in areas stereotypical to white women which will turn down your 'attraction ratings' to men which may be something you could be concerned about or you could just be like "naw doing it for myself" <--BS
Hey guys

you have a great body and your abs are fairly defined too. :smile:
Reply 35
8/10

just need a bigger bum
Original post by subjunctivehistorian
you have a great body and your abs are fairly defined too. :smile:

?????
Hey guys

Spoiler

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your body
Skinny fat.

You lift............. mmm hmm, sure you do.
(edited 9 years ago)
You're not fat, but I don't believe you lift brah.

Quick Reply

Latest