The Student Room Group

Urgent! help with AS that i have cashed in

I didn't do to well on my a2 results and I was wondering if it was possible if I could continue on an a level that I have already cashed in as I got a B on it and I would be able to do well on the a2 modules. can anyone tell me if this is possible?? the subject is AQA sociology. thanks
Original post by tara-ann
I didn't do to well on my a2 results and I was wondering if it was possible if I could continue on an a level that I have already cashed in as I got a B on it and I would be able to do well on the a2 modules. can anyone tell me if this is possible?? the subject is AQA sociology. thanks
I don't believe that will now be possible as you have already cashed in your result.

You will most likely need to do the AS again and you will have to pay for that course yourself.

But don't take my word for it, talk with your school and they will confirm for you.

Good luck. :smile:
Reply 2

The fact you have cashed something in is irrelevant. You can still re-sit any/all of the units in an attempt to get a better grade and just cash-in again.
Reply 3
Original post by uberteknik
I don't believe that will now be possible as you have already cashed in your result.

For future reference, this is incorrect. You can just re-sit and cash-in again.
Original post by Compost
For future reference, this is incorrect. You can just re-sit and cash-in again.
Thanks for that. :smile: I was unsure, which is why I suggested the OP contacted her education establishment. :thumbsup:
Reply 5
Thank you!! so i will be able to sit the a2 modules but still get an overall a level grade?
Reply 6
Thank you!! so i will be able to sit the a2 modules but still get an overall a level grade?

Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest