The Student Room Group

One Of The Most Beautiful Women Ever? (Pic)

Ladies and gents... I give you the morphed Scarlett Lawrence. :biggrin:

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Does nothing for me. :dontknow:
Won't deny that she is good looking but ever? Nah.
Reply 3
Original post by 8472
Does nothing for me. :dontknow:

Wat :tongue:

...why? :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Won't deny that she is good looking but ever? Nah.

Is it the "morphed" look that's turning you off? :smile:

Post pics of who you think is hotter *curious* :biggrin:
Not even close.
Reply 6
Original post by Swirll
Wat :tongue:

...why? :lol:

I'm sitting here staring at it. I think about it and just go "meh". Not really to my taste. :wink:
Original post by Swirll
Is it the "morphed" look that's turning you off? :smile:

Post pics of who you think is hotter *curious* :biggrin:

What do you mean by morphed?

I'll post pics later as on phone atm
Reply 8
Original post by 8472
I'm sitting here staring at it. I think about it and just go "meh". Not really to my taste. :wink:

I demand pics of whom you think does deserve the title :tongue:

As a straight girl, I think she looks pretty much perfect TBH. I like the whole 70s aesthetic as well, though.
Reply 9
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
What do you mean by morphed?

I'll post pics later as on phone atm

She's not a real person. That's Scarlett Johansson's face morphed/combined with Jennifer Lawrence's.

Haha ok.
whose teddies are they
Original post by Swirll
She's not a real person. That's Scarlett Johansson's face morphed/combined with Jennifer Lawrence's.

Haha ok.

Lmao oh. I didn't see that in the OP at first.. Eh, idk now after knowing that
Reply 12
Original post by + polarity -
whose teddies are they

His

Reply 13
Original post by Swirll
I demand pics of whom you think does deserve the title :tongue:

As a straight girl, I think she looks pretty much perfect TBH. I like the whole 70s aesthetic as well, though.

Emmelie de Forest is probably closest to most beautiful without me posting a picture of a certain couple TSR members. :colondollar:

Spoiler

That's just Scarlett's face on Jennifer's body, and Scarlett has a much better body to begin with.

Also, Jennifer Lawrence is immensely overrated. And I don't buy her whole 'clumsy/quriky/girlnextdoor' act.
Original post by Swirll
As a straight girl, I think she looks pretty much perfect TBH.

Personally I think that looking "perfect" is not what makes someone attractive. It just makes them look average. A lack of obvious flaws might prevent someone from looking ugly, but I find that attractiveness seems to come from little quirks or characteristic features that other people wouldn't normally have - something that makes them special. It makes them feel more like a human and less like a literal model. The girl in the picture might be "beautiful" on paper, but that's about it.

There's something not quite right about her facial expression in that picture as well. She looks like she's both annoyed about something, and also has a lot of water in her mouth that she's trying not to spill. I think people look much better if they look like a naturally happy person.

For example, I think the girl in the picture below is more attractive. She's got the slight Hispanic/Asian/mixed race look, she's smiling in a way that doesn't look like she's faking it, and I think there's something to be said about the way her smile isn't quite symmetrical :p:

(edited 9 years ago)
Meh. She's not really my taste either. Obviously she's technically pretty but she just doesn't give me the 'jingles' or however I would describe it.
Reply 17
meh
Reply 18
Original post by tazarooni89
Personally I think that looking "perfect" is not what makes someone attractive. It just makes them look average. A lack of obvious flaws might prevent someone from looking ugly, but I find that attractiveness seems to come from little quirks or characteristic features that other people wouldn't normally have - something that makes them special. It makes them feel more like a human and less like a literal model.

There's something not quite right about her facial expression in that picture as well. She looks like she's both annoyed about something, and also has a lot of water in her mouth that she's trying not to spill. I think people look much better if they look like a naturally happy person.

For example, I think the girl in the picture below is more attractive. She's got the slight Hispanic/Asian/mixed race look, she's smiling in a way that doesn't look like she's faking it, and I think there's something to be said about the way her smile isn't quite symmetrical :p:

Spoiler

Ah, fair dos. I have the opposite view, but I have a very "mathematical" mind so maybe that's why I have that vision of attractiveness :tongue:

I kind of like that facial expression, YMMV though. I wouldn't find it as attractive on a guy tbf - too intense :lol:

Lel wut, the girl you posted looks almost exactly like a paler version of me! (I'm mixed Asian :P) Is that Vanessa Hudgens?
This thread was disappointing...

Quick Reply