The Student Room Group

Chemistry

I'm not sure if i should apply to any Russell group universities with a C at as Chemistry. As I want to Study chemsitry at uni.
Original post by ramsss
I'm not sure if i should apply to any Russell group universities with a C at as Chemistry. As I want to Study chemsitry at uni.
The minimum entry requirements will be stated on each university website course pages.

Russell Group will be high and probably AAB or above of which the A needs to be Chemistry because that is what you want to study.

Be aware that the minimum entry requirement grades are just that and if the course is in high demand, then you will need better than the published minimum requirement to get even a look in.

Do talk with the universities you would like to apply to.

If you have extenuating circumstances and achieved say an A* at AS level and were predicted A+ at A2. then you may be lucky and they may ask you for an interview and/or medical proof etc.

But I suggest you will be unlikely to be offered a place on a Chemistry degree from a Russell Group with a grade C without exceptionally good reasons and can prove your ability/potential in other ways.

Quick Reply

Latest