The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
and what do ROYAL HOLLOWAY STUDENTS have to do with the RAF bases, for some reason they are mentioned in my email
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
and what the hell is a LIBT student, why dont they explain the terminolgy?
Reply 3
unless i can call tomorrow and get movedon campus my whole uni experience will be ruined, in thr raf flats, each floor only has 3 people on!!! .. ohh i'm screwed if i cant get moved on campus, i reallywanna be on campus for the first year, that was the whole idea of choosing brunel, a campus uni
Reply 4
*** me i'm so ***ing stupid, i'm not in the raf bases, YAAAAAAAAAAAR MATEYS, i've just gone from crying spamming **** to Mt happy bunny :biggrin: i
So where are you staying?
I don't think the RAF bases are all that bad actually, they're still walking distance, and the rooms are bigger :smile:
Reply 7
THe rooms may be bigger, but its only three people to a floor, and you dont get internet in every room, anyway, i'm not in the RAF flats, there was some confusion which is now cleared up
Reply 8
Hey, don't knock the Ex-RAF flats, or I'll have to beat you :smile:. I'm staying in ex-RAF this year. The only problem is that the tenancy starts on the 21st, which is the Thursday of Fresher's week. So now I have to find some other way of getting to the uni for the first three days, which is a royal pain in the buttocks.

I tried asking them if I could move in earlier but apparently they're up to their eyeballs in maintenance :frown:. This is mega annoying, esspecially since some things are compulsory to attend during fresher's week.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch a ride off my dad for those days. Although that means him waiting around in uxbridge for hours each day. Otherwise I'll have to catch the train which can easily be 3+ hours, meaning I'll have to get up around 5am each morning... and I am not a morning person :P.

Ahh well... no worries. At least I can skip a bunch of stuff during fresher's week since I was their last year doing a foundation year. I'll work something out though, it's not the end of the world.

Latest