Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Swansea Met freshers

Has anyone bought the platinum tickets?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by sophiebartlett17

I might do. Don't know if it's worth it. What are you getting? Do you know if you get the 2 weeks if you buy the £50 ticket?
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
I've bought the £150 one! Yeah I'm assuming you do but I'm not 100% sure...you might have to ask :smile:
Reply 3
You do get the whole 2 weeks for the 50 quid one coz that's what I bought :smile:
Reply 4
im in cenydd halls and weve been told to move in on the 21st but freshers starts on the 20th, im so confused haha is anyone else going a day early?
Reply 5
I thought freshers started 21st?? :/
Reply 6
on my freshers ticket confirmation thing it says the event starts on the 20th at 9pm lol
Reply 7
Ohh well I'll be missing that day then coz I'm coming down 21st ahahah
I had an email earlier with this year's guide book thing and in there it said freshers starts on the 21st

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
ahh yeah just read the email haha thanks, 2 weeks of freshers cant wait!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't had a chance to buy freshers tickets yet, do you think they'll sell out of tickets or do they have like an unlimited amount?
I'm not sure, try and buy one and just see
Reply 12
Original post by elliottmw
im in cenydd halls and weve been told to move in on the 21st but freshers starts on the 20th, im so confused haha is anyone else going a day early?

im moving in on the 19th to Cenydd just to make sure I don't miss anything
Reply 13
Original post by sophiebartlett17

Seeing as everyone seems to have brought their tickets what's the legit website to buy them from lol dont want to buy from the wrong place, I'm staying in cenydd halls too you can ask the accommodation officer to move in a day early I read on the email, that's what I'm doing
With the tickets look on the uwtsd Facebook page and there are a few links on there :smile: yeah I was going to but I'm not now
Original post by neno94
Seeing as everyone seems to have brought their tickets what's the legit website to buy them from lol dont want to buy from the wrong place, I'm staying in cenydd halls too you can ask the accommodation officer to move in a day early I read on the email, that's what I'm doing

Head over to http://www.tsdsu.co.uk/articles/welcome-to-tsd-freshers-14 to get your official Freshers tickets! :smile:

Caitlin
Reply 16
When you bought the tickets did you put your uni halls address or home ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I sent mine to my address but I got an Eticket by email after I had paid it says print it out and show it when you arrive at venue, but not sure if this means they will swap it with a wristband or if we have to carry the ticket to all events :|
I have no idea either :/ I might print out like 3 tickets just in case we have to and then I lose one
Reply 19
I really want a wristband so we don't have to carry the ticket all the time!! Guaranteed I'll lose it first night!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending