The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Point exe accommodation

Hey all, I've just been given point exe accommodation, this was my second choice so I'm fairly pleased! I was just wondering is there anyone out there in point exe this year (sept 2014) and if so which flat? The number is the flat and the letter is the room within the flat by the way!
Where a outs are you? On Facebook there is a Facebook group for Point Lexie students so join, you might just find your flat mates!!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Park Chanyeol
Where a outs are you? On Facebook there is a Facebook group for Point Lexie students so join, you might just find your flat mates!!

*abouts
Reply 3
I'm flat 51 :smile: and I will if I can find it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in flat 40! Yet to find someone else in this flat :confused:
Reply 5
I know I just posted on here in hope of at least finding one person! The closest I've come is seeing someone said on another post that they were in flat 53!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasmine1223
I know I just posted on here in hope of at least finding one person! The closest I've come is seeing someone said on another post that they were in flat 53!

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you tried the facebook group?? So many people have been posting but not one in my flat!
Reply 7
I've looked at some but there are many groups so I'm not sure which one to join! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest