The Student Room Group

The UK now has 2 million illegal immigrants (that are known) should they be deported

Poll

Should illegal immigrants be deported

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/503680/Fury-over-Britain-s-2m-illegal-migrants

It is now estimated the UK has 2 million illegal immigrants- should they be deported as they are here illegally and have broken the law

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Deport them, if you don't come here legally you shouldn't have the right to be here.
Simple as that.
What is the point in even having immigration laws if they aren't enforced? Yes, deport them all. This country is getting too overcrowded anyway.
Although it's probably impossible to actually deport even a fraction of these people I would deport them all if we had the means necessary.

Some people wait for months and/or years to gain permission to stay here - and some do it in terrible conditions as well. It makes a mockery of the people who go through the honest routes of applying to live in the UK.
(edited 9 years ago)
Deport them all, they broke the law, the UK is a joke.
Deport them. We need a better border force to deter illegal immigrants. I would arm them and actually allow them to protect our borders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol 1 person voted for them to not be deported (illegal immigrant detected)
Reply 7
Yes, they should be deported.
Something tells me that most of them are in the London area (given the economic/cultural reputation of the city and its proximity to Dover).
UK is a ****ing joke
Original post by Greenlaner
What is the point in even having immigration laws if they aren't enforced? Yes, deport them all. This country is getting too overcrowded anyway.

We don't really have immigration laws. EU citizens are allowed to be here and as Turkey is a gateway into Europe from the rest of the world it really isn't hard.
Reply 10
Original post by bertstare
UK is a ****ing joke

This. It's embarassing, we are this spineless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are there other sources?
The UK will waste millions of pounds of taxpayers money fighting their case against them, they have the European and High Courts on their side
Original post by Sanctimonious
We don't really have immigration laws. EU citizens are allowed to be here and as Turkey is a gateway into Europe from the rest of the world it really isn't hard.

Err...yes, you actually do - and not a very loose one at that.

And Turkey is not in the European Union.
Original post by shawn_o1
The UK will waste millions of pounds of taxpayers money fighting their case against them, they have the European and High Courts on their side

The European Court of Human Rights is based on the European Convention of Human Rights, of which the UK is a signatory.

Oh, those evil Europeans :rolleyes:
Reply 15
Ofc I totally agree, everyone who is not of original english descent should be deported, including those whose ancestors illegally invaded britain e.g romans, viking and anglo-saxons if I am correct..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
This. It's embarassing, we are this spineless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i always find it funny when indians are anti immigration legal or illegal
I find it hilarious when people who are against deporting scummy illegals bring up the fact that we're technically all immigrants because vikings n' ****, almost saying we ought to be deported too lol.

If I wanted to go that far back because I was so desperate to promote 'diversity' ( :puke: ) I'd argue that Pakistanis are immigrants to Pakistan because we all originally come from Africa, how ridiculous would it be if they were all deported back to Africa? This is the modern world.

Please deport them immediately please sirs.
(edited 9 years ago)
its kind of hypocritical for some on here to be so enthusiastic on branding them as criminals, even though they would do the same thing in a heart beat if they where in their predicament. not wanting to starve to death in some hell hole isn't a crime.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jama mj
its kind of hypocritical for some on here to be so enthusiastic on branding them as criminals, even though they would do the same thing in a heart beat if they where in their predicament. no wanting to starve to death in some hell hole isn't a crime.

That's not anybody elsesnproblem. Maybe homeless burglers should comeninto your home and rummage your fridge. They son't want to starve and all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending