The Student Room Group

Most cringe worthy thing you've posted on facebook?

nah
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh, IDK, probably some lame quote or other when I thought TyPiNg LiKe tHis wAs cOOl and not a complete insult to the retinas. :teehee:
"L3tS sTrT a RioT @ skl 2morrow"- February 2010 :bawling:
Reply 3
Original post by Darkwarrior23

vintage
Reply 4
Probably when I first got FB in 2008 and like a lot of other people, I wrote in third person like "Yasmin - is feeling annoyed" or "Yasmin - had a good day with her friends today"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh, it's all pretty normal but my most random one is 'we went to Narnia bitches' which isn't really cringy but a tad weird if you don't know what it means well actually the fact we went to Narnia is pretty cringy to be honest :laugh:
Reply 6
Anything during 6th form was terrible. Mainly because I got Facebook at the end of year 11 so I had a lot to learn about social media and it was also during the anime phase.

I'll try to grab some painful memories.

Spoiler

I can't continue, it's too awful. I feel so sorry for whoever knew me at that time. I spammed links and terrible 'jokes' and posted statuses for attention. 80% of the comments I received were to tell me to shut the **** up and go to bed. I fully agree with them, holy crap.

Pre-Uni me was an irritating ****.
Reply 7
"BFBC2 kicks ass, as does COD:MW2" - Year 8 me...

or maybe the time I became a script kiddie and loaded Ubuntu on my laptop, and proceeded to proclaim to the world "
linux rox :biggrin:"

Where is the vomit emoticon
:unimpressed:
Reply 8
"Ugh I wish I wasn't so damn ugly..." - November 2008
"Joe McElderry is so hot and he should win X Factor!" - October 2009
"Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby..." - October 2009
"I am SO proud of myself for not wearing make-up for 2 days!" - May 2009
"Every minute is like an hour, every hour is like a day, every day lasts for ever, WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA DO? I'll wait forever and a day for YOU! :frown: </3" - March 2010

So embarrassing... at least my grammar and spelling was quite good though.
Reply 9
Justin bieber lyrics

This was yesterday
Deeply emotional song lyrics

oh to be 14 again
topless selfies in year 10. Although they did have ****loads of comments and likes lol.

Posted on some bitchy girl's picture 'you need to lose a few chins'

masses of farmville requests (I currently play it)

can't think of anything else.
2009 me liked to keep everyone very updated about the progression of her day. "Rachel is listening to weezer!" closely followed by "Rachel enjoyed her weezer fest very much, and is off to bed :smile: " . At least my taste in music was better than the quality of my statuses.

Also found this angsty gem: Rachel is fed up of her stupid eye infection ruining everything! thanks a lot life!! :angry:

I'm very glad I'm not 14 anymore...
Reply 13
"YoU DOn'T GeT T0 5OO mILLioNs fRieNDs wiThOUT MAkINg A feW eNEMies." - September 2010 :tongue:

and after getting a few likes, my comment was "4 likes in 1 min..Lol"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darkwarrior23

You should take a screenshot and frame it - see what you can get for it on antique roadshow.
Reply 15
"got banned from the student room. #thug lyf "

:colonhash:
Reply 16
When I was 10 I boasted about going to a concert of Justin Beibers, and that everyobe should be jealous of me....

*facepalm*

Only a month later, I joined the other side and I don't like him any more
A soppy post about my guinea pig dying.
Serendipity is strange! Soul mates? Destiny? I dont believe it but i know earth stood still when we met, i remember it quite clearly, do u?- December 2009 :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by tillytots
Deeply emotional song lyrics

oh to be 14 again

Haha. Copy and paste on Facebook wall. Some of my friends still do this :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest