The Student Room Group

A-level help

For my GCSEs I got 5 A*s and the rest As. So I have chosen to do English lit, maths and art for a level, all of which I got A*s in, but I am not sure about the last one. At the moment I am planning on doing German, but I only got an A in it, so I am not sure whether I would struggle at A level with it. The problem is the two other subjects I got an A* in we're biology and physics, which I wasn't expecting to do so well in. I don't care about which one I enjoy the most (I hate all of them pretty much the same!) but would like some advice on whether you think I will cope with a level reman or if I should go with another subject. I am also considering English language which I got an A in...:s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by Em_12345
For my GCSEs I got 5 A*s and the rest As. So I have chosen to do English lit, maths and art for a level, all of which I got A*s in, but I am not sure about the last one. At the moment I am planning on doing German, but I only got an A in it, so I am not sure whether I would struggle at A level with it. The problem is the two other subjects I got an A* in we're biology and physics, which I wasn't expecting to do so well in. I don't care about which one I enjoy the most (I hate all of them pretty much the same!) but would like some advice on whether you think I will cope with a level reman or if I should go with another subject. I am also considering English language which I got an A in...:s-smilie:

English lit, maths and art seems like a pretty good spread of subjects. I think biology could really fit in well? but really whatever subject you think is best, you sound like you'll be fine whatever you do, congrats on your brilliant grades!
Original post by Em_12345

Do you have any idea of what you want to do in the future? That would help.
Reply 3
Original post by Pectorac
Do you have any idea of what you want to do in the future? That would help.

I'm not too sure what I want to do In the future, but I am considering doing an English lit degree

Quick Reply