The Student Room Group

My Little Pony

Poll

Which is the best pony?

So erm does anyone watch this?

I always thought it was rubbish, but when nothing was on I decided, what the heck, why not?

So then I watched one episode - aww littul ponies
two episodes - ponies are cool!
three - damn I like ponies
four - :redface: singing ponies!
five - wow this actually teaches about friendship and stuff
six - why does everyone like rainbow dash the most?
seven - pinkie pie has to be the best
eight - pinkie pie and fluttershy are the best ponies...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nobody else watches ponies then? :frown:

:getmecoat:
Original post by spanker
Nobody else watches ponies then? :frown:

:getmecoat:

Noooo, Rainbow Dash is better than Pinkie Pie!

Don't worry, there are quite a few bronies on TSR, they just tend to stay hidden. But seriously, rainbow dash.
Reply 3
Original post by Applescruff
Noooo, Rainbow Dash is better than Pinkie Pie!

Don't worry, there are quite a few bronies on TSR, they just tend to stay hidden. But seriously, rainbow dash.

I'm not sure I would class myself as a brony cause I don't like to be labelled, but it is still good. :tongue:

Pinkie Pie is the best!

Seriously, it starts off small but before you know it you can quote episodes and everything... Kinda worrying actually :wink:

And no. Rainbow dash is better. She's so rainbowy! It's perfect!
I once said I didn't like Pinkie Pie on tumblr and got called a lifeless dementor who hates other people's happiness.

Bloody hilarious.
I don't know what they were trying to achieve as it makes me dislike Pinkie even more, and the fans.
Reply 6
Original post by Applescruff
Seriously, it starts off small but before you know it you can quote episodes and everything... Kinda worrying actually :wink:

And no. Rainbow dash is better. She's so rainbowy! It's perfect!

Yeah I just watched "Fall Weather Friends" where Rainbow dash and Applejack are racing trying to see who is better at sport.
Pinkie pie is best, she was just so random commentating on their racing, one minute about who was winning then talking about fudge. Pinkie is better!

Original post by Strawberry68
I once said I didn't like Pinkie Pie on tumblr and got called a lifeless dementor who hates other people's happiness.

Bloody hilarious.
I don't know what they were trying to achieve as it makes me dislike Pinkie even more, and the fans.

:frown: What about Fluttershy?
Original post by spanker

:frown: What about Fluttershy?

She's cool
Reply 9

Poll added.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't watch these, but I downloaded over 50 eps for my 3 year old niece... would watch though. 10/10. Love the friendship stuff and Rainbow Dash is best hands down, soz bro.

Rarity and Luna are best ponies :u:
Reply 12
I am just making my way through all the episodes from the beginning, I am now on season 1 episode 15.
People see the word 'ponies' and immediately write it off, like they did with Power Puff Girls. Both shows are surprisingly good, but taboo for males unfortunately.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
I've haven't watched it beyond the first episode, but I do see the appeal. It's a shame that it's taboo for guys, but who cares what morons think?
Original post by COD_is_a_fish
I don't watch these, but I downloaded over 50 eps for my 3 year old niece... would watch though. 10/10. Love the friendship stuff and Rainbow Dash is best hands down, soz bro.

Original post by Vian
I've haven't watched it beyond the first episode, but I do see the appeal. It's a shame that it's taboo for guys, but who cares what morons think?

watch what you want brah. Only weak willed boys care what others think
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
People see the word 'ponies' and immediately write it off, like they did with Power Puff Girls. Both shows are surprisingly good, but taboo for males unfortunately.

Spoiler

power puff girls was one of my favourite tv shows when i was a kid lol
Original post by ChickenMadness
power puff girls was one of my favourite tv shows when i was a kid lol

It was epic but most of the kids I knew never gave it a shot because 'ew, it says girls in the title so it must be for girls'.
Reply 18
My sister watches this
She's 5
Reply 19
Original post by ChickenMadness
watch what you want brah. Only weak willed boys care what others think

As a general rule, I agree with that. I only started watching to see if it was any good, and on seeing that it was, my curiosity was sated and I subsequently stopped.

I'm certainly not opposed to watching more (or even admitting it to the general public :colonhash:), but I've yet to be bored enough to watch the whole thing (and I have quite a few shows on my to-do list anyway!).

Original post by Dilsz
My sister watches this
She's 5

Your sister has good taste.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply