Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow swell done
so you got higher in m1 than c4
so far I've got c1 b c2 b s1 c:frown:
Original post by cchocolate
Wow swell done
so you got higher in m1 than c4
so far I've got c1 b c2 b s1 c:frown:

You can easily improve and get all As if you really wanted. Most important thing is to understand the concept (use examsolutions) and do papers, papers and more papers. If you need any help on any topics just inbox me. I can help on all with the exception of C4 (and some of S1)
Reply 23
Original post by eagleclawsan
You can easily improve and get all As if you really wanted. Most important thing is to understand the concept (use examsolutions) and do papers, papers and more papers. If you need any help on any topics just inbox me. I can help on all with the exception of C4 (and some of S1)

Thanks does exam solutions have a video on cast method for trig cos I can't find it
Ikr that's a positive at least lol
do you mind me asking what you got in as and a2

Aha that's true :P
for AS I got respectively: AABBC (bio, chem, maths, sociology and Arabic)
for A2 I got: AAA (bio, chem and maths)

or did you mean for specific maths modules?
Reply 25
We're in the same situation!

I did C1 (B), C2 (B) and D1(C) and got a C overall and I need an A. Ahhh :/

Trying to resit as much as possible but don't think my school lets you resit D1.

Doing M1 next year, but I got an A in AS physics, so not TOO worried about that..
Reply 26
Original post by R Dragon
Aha that's true :P
for AS I got respectively: AABBC (bio, chem, maths, sociology and Arabic)
for A2 I got: AAA (bio, chem and maths):smile:

or did you mean for specific maths modules?

Wow that's good I got an e in chem as dropping it now obvs
Reply 27
Original post by Beanos
We're in the same situation!

I did C1 (B), C2 (B) and D1(C) and got a C overall and I need an A. Ahhh :/

Trying to resit as much as possible but don't think my school lets you resit D1.

Doing M1 next year, but I got an A in AS physics, so not TOO worried about that..

Wow yeah I scraped each module though
high five

Ahh I'm sorry to hear that D: was your exam board Edexcel?...

What subjects are you carrying on with now?
Reply 29

Ahh I'm sorry to hear that D: was your exam board Edexcel?...

What subjects are you carrying on with now?

Ocr ergh
but I'm carrying on bio maths and geog
Ocr ergh
but I'm carrying on bio maths and geog

What course are you applying for in september? :biggrin:
Reply 31
What course are you applying for in september? :biggrin:

Human science:cool:
Reply 32
Wow yeah I scraped each module though
high five

Yeah I scraped the B in C2 and the C in D1 :/ C1 was about mid (76 UMS)
Reply 33

omg so did I! Hahah, AACE, C in maths, E in chem...
Reply 34
Original post by Beanos
Yeah I scraped the B in C2 and the C in D1 :/ C1 was about mid (76 UMS)

Are you gonna resit any exams I font know how I'm gonna get a next yeR:s-smilie:
Reply 35
Are you gonna resit any exams I font know how I'm gonna get a next yeR:s-smilie:

Yeah, I think I'm going to do C1 & C2, because as we do C3 & C4 apparently they become easier.. So definitely doing those. Will do D1 as well if my school will let me, but I don't think they will.

I know people who got a C in their first non-core module and didn't resit and still got an A, so I'm clinging onto the hope that mine wasn't too low.. even though it was right on the C/D border!

What were you thinking of doing? I'm talking to my new maths teacher about it all on Monday, but I'm basically trying to convince her to let me do all my AS exams again. I am only planning on resitting one exam from my other subjects though and that was a really easy physics one that I just screwed up, so hoping my workload won't be too much.
Reply 36
Original post by Beanos
Yeah, I think I'm going to do C1 & C2, because as we do C3 & C4 apparently they become easier.. So definitely doing those. Will do D1 as well if my school will let me, but I don't think they will.

I know people who got a C in their first non-core module and didn't resit and still got an A, so I'm clinging onto the hope that mine wasn't too low.. even though it was right on the C/D border!

What were you thinking of doing? I'm talking to my new maths teacher about it all on Monday, but I'm basically trying to convince her to let me do all my AS exams again. I am only planning on resitting one exam from my other subjects though and that was a really easy physics one that I just screwed up, so hoping my workload won't be too much.

Really yh s1 I got c/d border but when I think about it I've never got better in it before
wont that be too much work though
yh I'm only resit bio one paper other than maths
what subjects do you do
Reply 37
Really yh s1 I got c/d border but when I think about it I've never got better in it before
wont that be too much work though
yh I'm only resit bio one paper other than maths
what subjects do you do

I got way better in the mocks, earlier in the year though, didn't do much work for D1 the closer it got to the actual exam...

I don't know, I'm at boarding school, so I kind of haven't got an awful lot else to do. Also, people who do further maths or 4 a levels can manage it? We've already done the learning? You don't really need to do much extra revision for C1 & C2 because you keep using it in C3 &4.

I do maths, physics and electronics. Chem last year but it was horrific, dropping it.
Reply 38
Original post by Beanos
I got way better in the mocks, earlier in the year though, didn't do much work for D1 the closer it got to the actual exam...

I don't know, I'm at boarding school, so I kind of haven't got an awful lot else to do. Also, people who do further maths or 4 a levels can manage it? We've already done the learning? You don't really need to do much extra revision for C1 & C2 because you keep using it in C3 &4.

I do maths, physics and electronics. Chem last year but it was horrific, dropping it.

Yh that's true oh I did chem too and dropping it I got an e:frown:
Reply 39
Yh that's true oh I did chem too and dropping it I got an e:frown:

Yeah same..

Quick Reply

Latest