The Student Room Group

i may have messed up

My middle name which is on my passport is not on my gcse results certificates.
I now have three options.
1) do nothing and proceed with a levels and get matching certificates. and hope that ucas and universities won't care that i don't have my middle name on my certificates.
2) add my middle name to my a levels but then my gcse and a level certificates wont match.
3) pay £22 per gcse certificate to add my middle name and go forward with my full name on my a levels.( this adds up to around £300 - don't know about you but i am strapped for cash)
4) remove my middle name from my passport costing £111 and pretend like nothing happened.:colone:
My first and surname are on the certificates, and i don't have a very common surname so its not like it will get mixed up or anything. Will uni's or UCAS see this as a problem if i go forward with option 1?
And yes, i am posting this at 1 am because that's how stressed i am
Original post by takenusername1
My middle name which is on my passport is not on my gcse results certificates.
I now have three options.
1) do nothing and proceed with a levels and get matching certificates. and hope that ucas and universities won't care that i don't have my middle name on my certificates.
2) add my middle name to my a levels but then my gcse and a level certificates wont match.
3) pay £22 per gcse certificate to add my middle name and go forward with my full name on my a levels.( this adds up to around £300 - don't know about you but i am strapped for cash)
4) remove my middle name from my passport costing £111 and pretend like nothing happened.:colone:
My first and surname are on the certificates, and i don't have a very common surname so its not like it will get mixed up or anything. Will uni's or UCAS see this as a problem if i go forward with option 1?
And yes, i am posting this at 1 am because that's how stressed i am
I suspect it won't be a problem left as it is, but just call and ask them before embarking on an expensive course of action. You're not claiming someone else's certificates, so it's nothing to hide from them. Removing your name from your passport is much more likely to cause trouble.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending