The Student Room Group

City of Westminster or City and Islington???

Hiiiii :smile: can someone please tell me: is City of Westminster College(London) better than City and Islington College? Starting my A levels in September.
Original post by jenn08
Hiiiii :smile: can someone please tell me: is City of Westminster College(London) better than City and Islington College? Starting my A levels in September.

god no city of Westminster is horrible don't let the nice building fool you. i went there for an interview and some student who looked like some 'ghetto' kid was about to physically beat up a female teacher, the student was a guy by the way :/ then theres the area dedicated to smokers. candi seems better. but ppl say college is what you make of it at the end of the day.
Reply 2
Wow. My friend phoned CANDI today to confirm she's coming and was told there are no more places D:
Reply 3
Original post by jenn08

so I went to the open day in November for City of Westminster & it was pretty eventful. A guy got stabbed, people were throwing chairs at each other & some girl passed out and didnt wake up for aaaaaaaages. The ONLY good thing about of City of Westminster is that its close to Oxford Street :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending