The Student Room Group

I am too big for my girlfriend

I'm nog bragging at all, but lately I've been having the problem of my dick being too big for my girlfriend to handle. I feel pretty bad because I don't want to hurt her but she is so tight and she is so small woman. I know I can use lube to help a bit but the problem is still there. Is there anything else?

Scroll to see replies

Dick reduction
Original post by Anonymous
I'm nog bragging at all, but lately I've been having the problem of my dick being too big for my girlfriend to handle. I feel pretty bad because I don't want to hurt her but she is so tight and she is so small woman. I know I can use lube to help a bit but the problem is still there. Is there anything else?

I can relate, although my dick is an average 6 inches long it is 6 inches in girth as well.

My one night stands wouldnt mind but my girlfriend she is also really small and it usually hurts her.

I still havnt found a way to counter this problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thats enough internet for one day
Reply 4
Original post by Med_medine
I can relate, although my dick is an average 6 inches long it is 6 inches in girth as well.

My one night stands wouldnt mind but my girlfriend she is also really small and it usually hurts her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haven't had problems with one nights stands too, but with my gf she is very tight and small. I've just been countering by taking it easy, but the problem still exists.

So you basically have a square dick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you telling everyone your size????

Hate to burst your bubble, but six isn't even big anyway :/
Original post by King Max

Omg I really wanted to like this but ran out! Absolutely hilarious
Omg I really wanted to like this but ran out! Absolutely hilarious

I really hope he meant 6 inches long and 6 cm girth, not 6x6 thats just absurd.
I really hope he meant 6 inches long and 6 cm girth, not 6x6 thats just absurd.

Clearly i meant the circumference

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Why are you telling everyone your size????

Hate to burst your bubble, but six isn't even big anyway :/

6 inches circumference is quite big, at least that is what my one night stands said

And what google says too

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 inches circumference is quite big, at least that is what my one night stands said

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, 6 inch long and 6 inch wide is not normal. I'm pretty sure if it's 6x6 its square.
No, 6 inch long and 6 inch wide is not normal. I'm pretty sure if it's 6x6 its square.

Circumference is not the diametre mate
Circumference is not the diametre mate

Oh well who cares haha :wink:
Oh well who cares haha :wink:

If i had a 6 inch diametre, I am not sure if I should be happy about it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
These types of post sadden me. The choices are not only about "doing the course" or drinking. The big choices are around establishing your independence, participating in a community by living among your fellows and contributing something to that academic institution. No one says you can not commute but it simply misses half the point of university. You may as well sit in your bedroom doing the Open Uni, save some money and work part time. But that is not the point is it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clearly i meant the circumference

Posted from TSR Mobile

So Mr Medicine, who puts everyone down, made a mistake. Wow, roll out the red carpet.

No 6 is not big :/ if you had to check on Google then you are not emotionally ready to be having sex yet lmao

P.S- a one night stand wouldn't tell you because they are probably smashed and won't be there for talking anyway.
Original post by Zen-Ali
try a gf who's older than 12 m8

:lol: **** :lol:

I think you need to google girth :smile:

Haha
Original post by SarcasticMel
I think you need to google girth :smile:

Haha

Hush ya gums :wink:

Quick Reply