The Student Room Group

St george's / kingston diagnostic radiography 2014 info

Hi guys
Basically I've gotten into St George's for diagnostic radiography but apart from receiving an offer letter I have not received anything yet? When are they going to be sending more information. Has anyone else attending here received info already? PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW
Reply 1
Hi, I've got an offer for Diagnostic Radiography from St. George's as well! I got sent an email with details on how to get onto OSIS and did the first half on enrolling online. I also signed up for an event day called Getset4KU which is on the 2nd of September; its like an orientation day with a tour of the campus. I haven't received an offer letter yet though, just an email.
Reply 2
Original post by hibomisky
Hi, I've got an offer for Diagnostic Radiography from St. George's as well! I got sent an email with details on how to get onto OSIS and did the first half on enrolling online. I also signed up for an event day called Getset4KU which is on the 2nd of September; its like an orientation day with a tour of the campus. I haven't received an offer letter yet though, just an email.

Thank you so much. I've just done the first stage on kingston also. I haven't received the start date info yet. I was getting slightly worried. Have u got any other information? I know we start on the 22nd but no idea whether that's freshers week or normal real study. Where did u find the GET SET thing because I can't find it.
Original post by mfcblue
Hi guys
Basically I've gotten into St George's for diagnostic radiography but apart from receiving an offer letter I have not received anything yet? When are they going to be sending more information. Has anyone else attending here received info already? PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW

Hi mfcblue,

If you are concerned contact St George's directly, although I wouldn't panic as this is a very busy time for universities. Also check your email spam folder as sometimes emails can end up in there by mistake.

I hope this helps!

Chloe
Student Ambassador:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Kingston University
Hi mfcblue,

If you are concerned contact St George's directly, although I wouldn't panic as this is a very busy time for universities. Also check your email spam folder as sometimes emails can end up in there by mistake.

I hope this helps!

Chloe
Student Ambassador:smile:

Thanks for the advice. I'm just slightly worried because there is a lot that needs to be done for preparation before starting uni and now having such vital information like start dates and enrolment processes is worrying. I am going to call St George's up soon if I do not receive information by this week. Is it typical for Diagnostic Radiography students to receive information later then other courses? Is the reason due to the join faculty system?
Reply 5
Original post by hibomisky

Hi
Since im not attending this event please do let me know how it goes! ENJOY
Reply 6
Original post by mfcblue
Hi
Since im not attending this event please do let me know how it goes! ENJOY

I will do, see you in September :smile:
Original post by mfcblue
Thanks for the advice. I'm just slightly worried because there is a lot that needs to be done for preparation before starting uni and now having such vital information like start dates and enrolment processes is worrying. I am going to call St George's up soon if I do not receive information by this week. Is it typical for Diagnostic Radiography students to receive information later then other courses? Is the reason due to the join faculty system?

Hi mfcblue,

I've now received at reply from your faculty please see the response below:

'Full enrolment and induction information will be sent out by the end of this week and please be patient. On their first day, the 22 September they need to arrive at 08.45 for a 09.00 start in the Monkton Lecture Theatre at the St George’s University of London campus'

I hope this helps!

Good Luck and let me know if you have any more questions

Chloe
:smile:

Student Ambassador
Hi mfcblue,

I've now received at reply from your faculty please see the response below:

'Full enrolment and induction information will be sent out by the end of this week and please be patient. On their first day, the 22 September they need to arrive at 08.45 for a 09.00 start in the Monkton Lecture Theatre at the St George’s University of London campus'

I hope this helps!

Good Luck and let me know if you have any more questions

Chloe
:smile:

Student Ambassador

Hey, What is the best way to get to St Georges from Seething Wells? I was looking at buses but they are about an hour? Is that right?
Original post by bethgladden
Hey, What is the best way to get to St Georges from Seething Wells? I was looking at buses but they are about an hour? Is that right?

Hi bethgladden,

I've just looked it up on Google maps and yeas, it's saying it will take about an hour on public transport of 30 minutes driving.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Hi bethgladden,

I've just looked it up on Google maps and yeas, it's saying it will take about an hour on public transport of 30 minutes driving.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending