The Student Room Group

If it had been 1400 Muslim children who had been abused...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
A few.............. who have accounted for 84% (see figures in another thread) of child gang rapists?
links pl0x
Reply 41
Like it or not, muslim boys, if they are taught in madrasas or islamic schools, are actively taught contempt for 1) girls and 2) non-muslims from a young age, consistently over several years. There are logical reasons for this: 1) sexual relations before marriage are forbidden, so mental methods have to be implemented to keep boys away from girls, 2) islam is the only true religion. They are obviously not taught to rape girls, white or otherwise, as that is against their religion as well, but I do think they are taught attitudes which will lower inhibitions in potential rapists.

Note that I think that some white boys also learn contempt for girls, but not in an institutionalised way, just from other white boys. This is why, when you see a story of a white rapist, many TSR boys will jump to his defence ("she was drunk", "she was asking for it", "he just couldn't resist", "lad", "how can she know if she consented when she passed out", "she looked like 16" etc). I find it quite interesting that the same posters are visibly outraged by muslim rapists...
(edited 9 years ago)
This was just one town what about that huge Oxford grooming ring uncovered not long ago? To think if that's 1400 children then there may be hundreds of thousands of victims all over the nation. People have short memories this will be forgotten in a few weeks, then another will happen and that will be forgotten too...
Original post by llys
Like it or not, muslim boys, if they are taught in madrasas or islamic schools, are actively taught contempt for 1) girls and 2) non-muslims from a young age, consistently over several years. There are logical reasons for this: 1) sexual relations before marriage are forbidden, so mental methods have to be implemented to keep boys away from girls, 2) islam is the only true religion. They are obviously not taught to rape girls, white or otherwise, as that is against their religion as well, but I do think they are taught attitudes which will lower inhibitions in potential rapists.

Note that I think that white boys also learn contempt for girls, but not in an institutionalised way, just from other white boys. This is why, when you see a story of a white rapist, many TSR boys will jump to his defence ("she was drunk", "she was asking for it", "he just couldn't resist", "lad", "how can she know if she consented when she passed out" etc). I find it quite interesting that the same posters are visibly outraged by muslim rapists...

Well for a start off, how many white guys go around raping 11yr old kids? When an 18yr old white girl gets drunk out of her face, shags some guy and the next morning decides it was rape- that is crying rape!
Original post by General Patton
This was just one town what about that huge Oxford grooming ring uncovered not long ago? To think if that's 1400 children then there may be hundreds of thousands of victims all over the nation. People have short memories this will be forgotten in a few weeks, then another will happen and that will be forgotten too...

It has happened in:

-Rotherhan
-Oxford
-Rochdale
-Derby

and there's one more, think it was Telford. Its all on wikipedia.
Reply 45
Well for a start off, how many white guys go around raping 11yr old kids?

"she looked like 16" is a very common one as well.
Original post by llys
"she looked like 16" is a very common one as well.

You'd be surprised how many 14/15 yr olds can look 17/18, especially with make-up!
This may seem un-PC but somewhere deep down there is a crass, third world mentality towards western society, women, and everything else which is partly to blame for this. Maybe it is the culture of their ancestors, maybe it is the religion. Whatever the cause it needs to be stamped out so that it is not passed down from one generation to another. It needs to be stamped out so that it is not passed on in places of religious worship, and it needs to be stamped out so that our western society remains western. If that means restricting certain or all religions then so be it (although it may not be religions.)
Tackling the problem means tackling why young people do what they do and stamping it out. Otherwise it will never go away.
Reply 48
You do realise skin colour is different to religion, yes?

If a lot of Jews were going around raping kids, are you saying the Rabis should not help deal with the problem?

If a load of Israelis were going around raping kids, contradicting the teaching of the religion they so happen to be labelled under, I wouldn't be asking for Rabbis to help deal with the problem because the religion has nothing to do with it.

This is a cultural problem that totally contradicts Islam. Sex outside of marriage is forbidden, never mind rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually the number of abused is 20,000, across the UK
The UK would be on fire and everybody would be speaking about how racist everybody is
Reply 51
It's life.
Original post by thunder_chunky
This may seem un-PC but somewhere deep down there is a crass, third world mentality towards western society, women, and everything else which is partly to blame for this. Maybe it is the culture of their ancestors, maybe it is the religion. Whatever the cause it needs to be stamped out so that it is not passed down from one generation to another. It needs to be stamped out so that it is not passed on in places of religious worship, and it needs to be stamped out so that our western society remains western. If that means restricting certain or all religions then so be it (although it may not be religions.)
Tackling the problem means tackling why young people do what they do and stamping it out. Otherwise it will never go away.

Ah you can't say that- everybody must be equal according to the lefties :rolleyes:
Original post by Fungii
If a load of Israelis were going around raping kids, contradicting the teaching of the religion they so happen to be labelled under, I wouldn't be asking for Rabbis to help deal with the problem because the religion has nothing to do with it.

This is a cultural problem that totally contradicts Islam. Sex outside of marriage is forbidden, never mind rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So in Pakistan religion doesn't have anything to do with their culture? :rolleyes:

Pakistan as an Islamic republic also has been influenced by Islamic Sharia law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Pakistan

:rolleyes:
Original post by democracyforum
Actually the number of abused is 20,000, across the UK

just the tip of the iceberg
Reply 56
Original post by Arithmeticae
Most hadiths I've seen are of the opinion that rape should be punished

"Harun ibn Al-Asim reported: Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, sent Khalid ibn Al-Waleed with the army and Khalid sent Dirar ibn Al-Azwar along with a company and they invaded a district belonging to the tribe of Asad. They captured a beautiful girl and Dirar was impressed with her. He asked his companions to give her to him and they did, then he had intercourse with her. When he completed his mission, he felt guilty for what he had done and he want to Khalid and told him about it. Khalid said, “Indeed, I have made it permissible and wholesome for you.” Dirar said, “No, not until you write to Umar.” Umar replied that he should be stoned but by the time the letter had arrived, Dirar had passed away from natural causes. Khalid said, “Allah did not want to disgrace Dirar.”

If a man acquires a slave girl by force and then he rapes her, and he is not an ignorant person, then the slave girl is taken from him. He must pay the fine and the legal punishment for adultery will be applied to him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But muhamad was a rapist and taught to rape..... as I am sure you are aware.

He also aquired slaves by force, including murdering the poor womans husbands.... as i am sure you again, are aware.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by consumed by stuff
Bloody muslamic ray guns.

Funny you should bring that up. You do know that drunken oaf was trying to say "Muslim, Islamic rape gangs"?
Imagine if Rotherham council was run by UKIP during these scandals? The country would be using this as a placard on why UKIP are so evil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it had been 1400 Muslim children who had been abused...

... then Western embassies all over the muslim world would be destroyed, Churches would be burned to the ground, aid workers would be killed ...

Original post by BlukuBluku2013
Should white British people as a whole have to do something about white paedophiles, such as Jimmy Saville et al.?

You can bet your bottom dollar that the higher-ups in the BBC are going to be looking over all the celebrities' shoulders, child chaperones will have more eyes out, and the authorities will pounce on people as soon as allegations are made - Cliff Richard's house was publicly invaded before any evidence was even found.

Now, what are muslims gonna do about their paedos?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending