The Student Room Group

C1 and M1 on same day - May 2015?

Looking at the provisional exam timetable for maths exams (Edexcel) 2015, I discovered that both C1 and M1 fall on the 13th of May, at the same time. This seems quite strange as many students will be sitting both of these exams, and even if the exam timetable is provisional it would seem illogical to put two very popular exams on the same day/time. Does anyone know when the final timetables are released?
Original post by TajwarC
Looking at the provisional exam timetable for maths exams (Edexcel) 2015, I discovered that both C1 and M1 fall on the 13th of May, at the same time. This seems quite strange as many students will be sitting both of these exams, and even if the exam timetable is provisional it would seem illogical to put two very popular exams on the same day/time. Does anyone know when the final timetables are released?

There is now a revised provisional timetable, dated 24th April, which has C1 and M3 on the 13th May and M1 on 3rd June, i.e. a similar pattern to this year.
Original post by TajwarC

I had C1, M1 and Econ 1 on the 13th may in 2013, wasn't that bad to be honest.
Reply 3
Original post by tiny hobbit
There is now a revised provisional timetable, dated 24th April, which has C1 and M3 on the 13th May and M1 on 3rd June, i.e. a similar pattern to this year.

Ah I didn't see that one. Thanks :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Dilzo999
I had C1, M1 and Econ 1 on the 13th may in 2013, wasn't that bad to be honest.

Turns out they're not on the same day, but I can't imagine it being too bad, seeing as I'm resitting C1 (because I'm and idiot LOL) anyway
Original post by TajwarC
Turns out they're not on the same day, but I can't imagine it being too bad, seeing as I'm resitting C1 (because I'm and idiot LOL) anyway

yeah you are :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Super199
yeah you are :tongue:

LOL had to prove it some way or another :biggrin:
Original post by TajwarC

I don't know why but Edexcel are like this. I sat FP2 and M1 together and M2 and FP3 together. That's far far worse!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending