The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callumr372
For cfe, do you know if quotes are needed to get full marks on the 20 mark question?

The marking scheme doesn't explicitly say Quotes. They are good to use because you will get marks and then more for your analysis. They are not compulsory for full marks though.
Reply 21
Original post by sewell98
The marking scheme doesn't explicitly say Quotes. They are good to use because you will get marks and then more for your analysis. They are not compulsory for full marks though.

Alright, thanks
Reply 22
(Cfe):
anybody got any ideas/guesses about what they think will come up (Buddhism/Religion, medicine and the human body/Origins of life)? I'm assuming they won't ask any questions that are in the specimen papers.
I'm guessing genesis 1/the Big Bang for origins of life, doubt it will be evolution/genesis 2 since that was in the specimen paper. Praying for a question on Nirvana for Buddhism, and the Eightfold path
well that was ****.
My daughter was saying there were complaints as some of the questions were worded the way the old highers were.
does anyone have the old higher paper that they'd be able to upload? I have new higher if anyone wants it.

Original post by kitten999
My daughter was saying there were complaints as some of the questions were worded the way the old highers were.

I'm not sure about how it compared to the old higher, but the first buddhism question was "how significant is the life of the buddha to buddhists today?" which really threw me off. I'm hands down going to say that it wasn't a kind paper. Some questions were good, others were terrible.
Hi I'm doing the new higher this year too! I know this year is going to be a mess, there's no books and my teachers don't seem like they know what they're doing and I'm stressing because I'm aiming for an A, Could someone please help me out with some websites or advice??? I'm doing Buddhism, Religion and Conflict and the Existence of God also I missed RMPS before the summer so I don't know how the exam is like
Reply 28
Hiya

I am doing the new Higher RMPS course and am having the problem of the textbooks being really bad. We haven't been given good notes and most of them have big gaps with things missing. The units I am doing are Buddhism, Origin of Life and also Religion and Relationships. Could you possible help me with you notes. Thanks
Reply 29
I'm considering dropping the subject because of how little confidence I have in even passing the final exam, it's ridiculous
Does anyone have any example questions for the Christianity Unit (10 markers)? I've been given some by my teacher, but I've run out. I have my prelim tomorrow ): Cheers x
Hi I am wondering if someone can help me with the RMPS assignment. I am doing my assignment on assisted suicide. Can I mention about Euthanasia, would that be relevant enough to assisted suicide being allowed in the UK?
Reply 32
Echoooo echo echo echo

Latest

Trending

Trending