The Student Room Group

I slept with a guy and he has a girlfriend (I didn't know). Do I tell her?

I'm 16 and he's 17. Last night I hooked up with a guy from Grindr, and doing a casual Facebook stalk earlier, I found out he has a girlfriend (which he didn't tell me). From what I can see, she has absolutely no idea he'd do anything like this and she doesn't know he's bi (the content of what the both of them post and the stuff he posts with his friends is quite clearly 'straight'). Do I tell her? Do I see him again? Thanks :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
yes tell her

... message me the location and time before you do ...I'll bring popcorn.
lol, yeah and film the reaction and put it on youtube.
Yes you tell her. At least I would like to know if someone is cheating on me if I were in her position.
Reply 6
Don't bother unless you have proof. Why would she believe you?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Yes you tell her. At least I would like to know if someone is cheating on me if I were in her position.

How would you react if you knew your boyfriend was cheating on you with a guy and you didn't know he was bi?
Reply 8
Original post by llys
Don't bother unless you have proof. Why would she believe you?

I have his phone number, texts from him and some face pics he sent on iMessage.
Reply 9
Original post by Pectorac

In that case, tell her and send her the proof.

Then what are you waiting for? TELL HER
Reply 11
Original post by llys
In that case, tell her and send her the proof.

Well it's between that or just keep going with it because he says he wants to see me again (he doesn't know that I know). I'm not sure which option to take.
Tell her, you wouldn't want her heart to break even more to hear that he's sleeping with other women, too. Honesty hurts, but you're not being a bitch and letting the guy getting away with such a sin. She deserves the truth, and you'll be doing the right thing saying so.
Reply 13
Well it's between that or just keep going with it because he says he wants to see me again (he doesn't know that I know). I'm not sure which option to take.

Why are you not sure which option to take? :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by llys
Why are you not sure which option to take? :lol:

I'm not sure because what she doesn't know won't hurt her at the moment, and he was hot and good in bed. I do feel guilty, but I want to see him again, so I'm not sure :redface:
Reply 15
I'm not sure because what she doesn't know won't hurt her at the moment, and he was hot and good in bed. I do feel guilty, but I want to see him again, so I'm not sure :redface:

Well you can do whatever you like. You have no legal obligation to be the decent guy here. Just be aware that he is using you, so don't fall in love with him. Also, use condoms... if he is not willing to use protection against STDs then she must be informed, because that could become much more serious than a broken heart.
Reply 16
Don't tell her. Leave them be.

As a gay person YOU should not be outing your fellow gay person.
Reply 17
Original post by Armin.
Don't tell her. Leave them be.

As a gay person YOU should not be outing your fellow gay person.

Should I continue to have sex with him? He's bi, not gay.
Reply 18
Should I continue to have sex with him? He's bi, not gay.

No. Just stop.
Reply 19
Original post by Armin.
No. Just stop.

Why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending