The Student Room Group

I slept with a guy and he has a girlfriend (I didn't know). Do I tell her?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!:tongue:
Yes, you have to expose this guy for his actions, you can't let him cheat on someone

Posted from TSR Mobile
IMHO you should either just walk away or keep doing what you're doing with the lad, without telling his girlfriend. Maybe mention about her when you're with him and try to sort this out?

In any case, DO NOT out him! If he wants to come out of the closet, he will, on his own.
Reply 43
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
Yeah.... how about we also consider the girlfriend that was cheated on? He doesn't have to plaster it over social media, but a personal meeting ( or private chat online) would more than suffice.

I wasn't suggesting that he plaster it all over social media but inevitably if he messages the girlfriend she might overreact therefore cue a stream of social media madness lol
Original post by H0ls
I wasn't suggesting that he plaster it all over social media but inevitably if he messages the girlfriend she might overreact therefore cue a stream of social media madness lol

You're a very considerate person. We need more people like you in this world.
Reply 45
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
You're a very considerate person. We need more people like you in this world.

Just less hassle than it's worth. Social media is becoming the root of most evil.
Original post by H0ls
Just less hassle than it's worth. Social media is becoming the root of most evil.

Really? I always thought the root of most evil was butterflies. You know, with the whole flapping their wings and causing a hurricane thing... damn inconsiderate genocidal maniacs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending