The Student Room Group

Smart people only!

Okay, I have created this simple question and I just want to see many people can get it correct. So the question is this:
1=4 2=16 3=48 4=? 5=176 6=245

So What is four equals to?

Scroll to see replies

dunno m8, 88
1? Mwah.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
4 equals 4
(edited 9 years ago)
Fish
1 "smart people" lol
1, it was stated in the question :smile:
If the answer is one then what a stupid question. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure it out.
Reply 8
Well the answer is 1 because if 1=4 then 4=1 well done to the people who got it right.

Try answering this:

A young man brought a gold fish and went to the beach, but the man accidentally dropped the gold fish in the water. After three months later, the man could not find his gold fish. However, one day the man was thirsty so he opened the tap and what came out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ezzz = MC FINCHY 2k14 meeeert
Original post by Medically
Well the answer is 1 because if 1=4 then 4=1 well done to the people who got it right.

Try answering this:

A young man brought a gold fish and went to the beach, but the man accidentally dropped the gold fish in the water. After three months later, the man could not find his gold fish. However, one day the man was thirsty so he opened the tap and what came out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The goldfish out of his urethra. He dropped it in the water, it swam up his urethra, then 3 months later he went to the toilet by opening the 'tap' and it came out.
Reply 11
Well that was retarded.
Original post by Afghan Warrior
If the answer is one then what a stupid question. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure it out.

.. same here lol
128 by any chance

edit: just read its 1 i was looking at the ? clearly read the question wrong lol
(edited 9 years ago)
4=4

Try answering this:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Water? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16

And the 2nd question is water
Reply 17
Okay, I have created this simple question and I just want to see many people can get it correct. So the question is this:
1=4 2=16 3=48 4=? 5=176 6=245

So What is four equals to?

1=4 4=1 simple
BLUE!
got 99, scrolled down and realised how stupid I am

Quick Reply