The Student Room Group

Personality, intelligence or appearance?

What matters to you most and why?
Mine is intelligence because knowledge is a gift which most seek for, and you can understand the jigsaws of the world. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Personality, intelligence and appearance don't matter to me. All i want, is a girl who can cook. I'll buy her a nice kitchen to make her life comfortable.
None of the above. A working vagina please
Original post by Travisty
A working vagina please

Appearance. Because nature. Anything anyone else says is a lie.
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
Appearance. Because nature. Anything anyone else says is a lie.

I don't lie. I'm a truth seeker.
Need a bit of all of them.:sadnod:
They're all important but personality more so. Being physically attractive and intelligent means nothing to me if you're a **** person
Reply 9
Personality tbh. I know someone who has an amazing personality. She genuinely nice to everyone she meets and doesn't judge people. :redface:
I want to be like that too. :smile:
Original post by Vixen47

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Appearance. Beautiful people live life on easy mode while the ugly and unfortunate struggle on the hard mode..
i'm gonna need all 3 tbh.
Original post by errrr...
Personality tbh. I know someone who has an amazing personality. She genuinely nice to everyone she meets and doesn't judge people. :redface:
I want to be like that too. :smile:

I think everyone knows someone like that:rolleyes:
Reply 14
Original post by Maid Marian
Need a bit of all of them.:sadnod:

But haven't you admitted that you're not exactly a looker yourself, so why would you require your man to be? That's a pretty ****ty deal for the man, if you ask me.
Original post by Sex God
But haven't you admitted that you're not exactly a looker yourself, so why would you require your man to be? That's a pretty ****ty deal for the man, if you ask me.

I couldn't fancy someone I wasn't physically attracted to. :no:
Personality most of the time.

There's some really intelligent people around that just want to debate 24/7 (TSRians basically).

There's some really hot people about who are just vain or dumb. (Guys who lift weights, I'm looking at you)

I like people who are confident, funny, sensitive and always optimistic. Someone with a real ambition is great, no matter their intelligence or looks.
Reply 17
Intelligence in a girl is kinda repulsive. I prefer stupid girls as they are easier to manipulate. Personality matters a lot but really, you can still have mates whose personalities compliment yours. However you cannot have sex with your mates, only with your GF, so that's why appearance is most important for me.
personality.. it lasts longer than looks, and everyone is intelligent anyway :smile:
I think all are very important. I'm going to say personality though. Someone could be absolutely perfect looks wise and be incredibly intelligent but if we don't mesh well and have common interests etc then I couldn't be with them.

Quick Reply

Latest