The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Changing course

I've been thinking for the past few weeks about whether the course I've chosen is the one I really want to do - I only firmed it because it needed higher grades, lol.

Anyway, my insurance choice was also at Manchester and that's actually the course I feel more inclined to. How do I go about changing? Should I wait till I get there?
What's the course? I imagine if it was your firm and insurance they can't be too different?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by tillytots
What's the course? I imagine if it was your firm and insurance they can't be too different?

I firmed PPE and insured Law with Politics.
Original post by StartingTheParty
I firmed PPE and insured Law with Politics.

They're in different schools which may make it harder. I'd personally ring them asap and ask if you think you'd be unhappy on your original firm as it'll save you the hassle of dropping out. Mention you already have an offer for it as an insurance as this may help
Original post by tillytots
They're in different schools which may make it harder. I'd personally ring them asap and ask if you think you'd be unhappy on your original firm as it'll save you the hassle of dropping out. Mention you already have an offer for it as an insurance as this may help

Ring whom?
Original post by StartingTheParty
Ring whom?

The department. I'd say the school of law first as that's what you want to change to. You shoukd be aboe to find the number on the website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending