The Student Room Group

What do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

What are some cute and attractive things that people of the opposite sex do ? :smile: (or the same sex depends what you prefer :biggrin: )

Scroll to see replies

personally in guys i like: a guy who isnt afraid to be weird :P a guy who can take a joke and has a good sense of humour xD and a guy who will lend me his clothes :biggrin:
Arses
Sense of humour, doesn't take himself too seriously, not afraid to act like a complete fool and good cuddler and gorge smiles :grin:
Reply 4
Inb4 "my penis".
Original post by madisonyoung
personally in guys i like: a guy who isnt afraid to be weird :P a guy who can take a joke and has a good sense of humour xD and a guy who will lend me his clothes :biggrin:

So.... how's the cross-dressing going for you? :wink:
Reply 6
Their personality :h:
JK

Hair :h:
This is going to sound so sexist and "piggish" but they have to have even a small bit of boob I'm not talking like FF but like at least a B so there is something to grab onto.
They also can't be too fridged like at least we could have a nice kiss.
They're not afraid to tell you that they are self concious about themselves but don't go on about it all the time.
We have to cuddle just on the sofa watching some comedy movie or something
That is personally what I find attractive in a Female
Reply 8
If they are into shows like Star Trek and Stargate :colondollar:, love animals and are a gamer. Looks wise I love dark hair, dark eyes, beard and sleeve tattoos :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tall guys with long hair :hubba:
Relationship, conversation about life, religion and different things. Cuddles and kisses. Having a laugh. Their body and personality.
Beard:daydreaming:
Nice eyes, cute smile, funny laugh. Shorter than me (below 6ft), long hair, warm and loving personality :smile:
Reply 13
A nice square jaw
Original post by minikidjnr
This is going to sound so sexist and "piggish" but they have to have even a small bit of boob I'm not talking like FF but like at least a B so there is something to grab onto.
They also can't be too fridged like at least we could have a nice kiss.
They're not afraid to tell you that they are self concious about themselves but don't go on about it all the time.
We have to cuddle just on the sofa watching some comedy movie or something
That is personally what I find attractive in a Female

Nah you're not a pig
Interesting taste in music. Nice smile. Honest. Unique hobbies.
aesthetics, and if they look like zyzz

SON OF ZEUS

BROTHER OF HERCULES

FATHER OF AESTHETICS

Spoiler

The ability to not only be my boyfriend, but my best friend. - cheesy init?
Insatiable, lusting, promiscuousity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
someone who is not insecure about being in their own skin

Quick Reply

Latest