The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Relaxis
I want to get pet piranhas. They eat hamsters.

Theres one way i could get rid of them then. Or as mentioned earlier by someone i could just let them free to roam the campus but i think they are supposed to be Syrian and so i imagine Syria has a slightly different climate and terrain.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
cherrychocolate
I have to get rid of my cat:frown:Had him since I was 9 and his brother died this year so...poor kitty:frown:

There'll be no one around to look after him when I go because my sister is moving out too sooo*sob*

Aww poor cat,he's used to 24/7 constant pampering:frown:

That sucks having to get rid of a cat (proper pet by comparison to hamsters that sleep 24/7). I did think when creating this thread that some people might get quite aggrieved when they are having to leave dogs, cats etc and im here fussing over hamsters. Perhaps i could just hide them under my bed and hope i have a partially blind room cleaning person or i could bribe them if they see them.
gsmgrimes
That sucks having to get rid of a cat (proper pet by comparison to hamsters that sleep 24/7). I did think when creating this thread that some people might get quite aggrieved when they are having to leave dogs, cats etc and im here fussing over hamsters. Perhaps i could just hide them under my bed and hope i have a partially blind room cleaning person or i could bribe them if they see them.

Aww but hamsters are proper pets too...it can be hard to get rid of a hamster....if I had one I'd always talk to it because it would be in my room all the time...as opposed to my cat who just sits outside my room miaowing to be let in!

Damn,now I feel like my message came across as 'screw you that's nothing compared to getting rid of my cat'....I didn't mean it that way.:frown:
Reply 23
cherrychocolate
Aww but hamsters are proper pets too...it can be hard to get rid of a hamster....if I had one I'd always talk to it because it would be in my room all the time...as opposed to my cat who just sits outside my room miaowing to be let in!

Damn,now I feel like my message came across as 'screw you that's nothing compared to getting rid of my cat'....I didn't mean it that way.:frown:

I suppose the hamsters can be ok but i wouldnt be too distressed if i had to give them away but i would rather not. They can be kinda interesting on some occasions i guess but they do genuinely sleep all day and run around at night. And i didnt really get a "screw you" vibe in your last message, you seemed friendly enough to me
Reply 24
One of my friends at Chad's actually got to her room on the first day and found there was an alive goldfish in a tank there. She's looked after it all year. It's called Colin.

Latest

Trending

Trending