The Student Room Group

*confusing* College disaster - please help.

Being the indecisive idiot that I am, i enrolled at a college this morning to resit my AS year, I then decided I want to go to a different college and enrolled there.

When I call the first college to tell them I will no longer be attending, what do I say and who do I speak to?
Original post by mikaela_pascal
Being the indecisive idiot that I am, i enrolled at a college this morning to resit my AS year, I then decided I want to go to a different college and enrolled there.

When I call the first college to tell them I will no longer be attending, what do I say and who do I speak to?

Just ring the main number of the sixth form, if you're taken to a machine then press the numbers to talk to a human.

Once you're talking to someone just explain the situation, and they'll help you out. :smile:

Just say 'Hi I enrolled at your college and no longer wish to attend'.
Reply 2
Easy, just get your mum to call in and say you passed away!:cool:
Original post by yellowcopter
Just ring the main number of the sixth form, if you're taken to a machine then press the numbers to talk to a human.

Once you're talking to someone just explain the situation, and they'll help you out. :smile:

Just say 'Hi I enrolled at your college and no longer wish to attend'.

okay, so there shouldn't be any complications and it will be as straightforward as that?

sorry, I tend to over think things way too often.
Original post by Venatal
Easy, just get your mum to call in and say you passed away!:cool:

Haha, ngl, that made me chuckle. :tongue:
okay, so there shouldn't be any complications and it will be as straightforward as that?

sorry, I tend to over think things way too often.

Probably not, the staff members could be a bit angry but it's not like they can force you to attend if you want to go somewhere else.

If they're persistent and refuse, just ignore them and go to the other college as normal. Eventually they'll remove you from their system. :smile:
Reply 6

I'm in the same situation right now haha. I think I'm going to build up the courage to call them tomorrow, but part of me wants to be a scaredy cat who just never turns up on the first day and hope they get the picture. :colondollar:
Original post by imbatman
I'm in the same situation right now haha. I think I'm going to build up the courage to call them tomorrow, but part of me wants to be a scaredy cat who just never turns up on the first day and hope they get the picture. :colondollar:

You could do that, but you'll get a million phone calls from them so eventually you'd have to speak to them. :tongue:
Original post by imbatman

Haha, I'm going to find the courage to call them tomorrow, you do it aswell. Then come back and let me know how it went. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest