The Student Room Group

White growth on tongue ? Help!<3

Okay, so I have this issue where white stuff forms on my tongue, after I brush my teeth and tongue soon after white stuff would start to form on my tongue, If anyone has the same issue could you help me out...just give me advice...fml
after you brush your teeth? probably the toothpaste lol.
Reply 2
Funny :smile: But it's not that, it's quite hard to describe. It just forms if you know what i mean? Damn I'm awful at explaining things :mad:
ye i get it as well sometimes. I just wash my mouth more frequently and it goes away.
Reply 4
The problem is I get it all the time, do you know any long term ways of getting rid of it or massively reducing it besides the obvious.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so I have this issue where white stuff forms on my tongue, after I brush my teeth and tongue soon after white stuff would start to form on my tongue, If anyone has the same issue could you help me out...just give me advice...fml

Change your toothpaste?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
That's not it, say even if I didn't use any toothpaste and just cleaned my tongue with water and my brush soon after it would start to form again :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous

It is probably leukoplakia - very common and just a bit of a nuisance - see below

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coated-tongue/Pages/Introduction.aspx

You need to get a brush with a tongue scraper and have scrupulous mouth hygiene
Reply 9
That's what I do, I even bought to tongue scraper and still nothing . I've booked a GP appointment so maybe they'll help thanks for posting <3

Quick Reply

Latest