The Student Room Group

Santander Online Application useless for Freshers ?

I apply online .. they reject me ...kin ..peasants !

Is one better off piling into a branch and kicking some arse to get these idiots to recognise and sign up a hot prospect ?
Why did they reject you?
Reply 2
Original post by Baldness

Is one better off piling into a branch and kicking some arse to get these idiots to recognise and sign up a hot prospect ?

Im 'pro' arse kicking

Posted from TSR Mobile
apparently santander have really crappy security for online banking. jussayin.

Strange .... no reason unless someone has some bad credit rating .... Best to check and know as it may affect your other futire dealings with any financial institutions.
Reply 5
Original post by Zarah01
Im 'pro' arse kicking

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am too.

These cretins spend millions on TV and Cinema ads with the likes of Ennis and Button and then reject a simple on line application from a Fresher.

I have never had credit to get a bad credit rating !

Went in last year and some monumental corporate appendage practically told me to foork orf because there was no one in to sort out an application...main branch ..big town..middle of the day ....
(edited 9 years ago)
I am too.

These cretins spend millions on TV and Cinema ads with the likes of Ennis and Button and then reject a simple on line application from a Fresher.

Went in last year and some monumental corporate appendage practically told me to foork orf because there was no one in to sort out an application...main branch ..big town..middle of the day ....

Identity theft?
I am too.

That could be your problem. Are you on the electoral register?
Original post by jelly1000
That could be your problem. Are you on the electoral register?

Would not being on the electoral register affect the chances of opening one of these accounts?
Original post by Thahleel
Would not being on the electoral register affect the chances of opening one of these accounts?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending