The Student Room Group

How to buy Champions League tickets...

I've never bought a football ticket in my life as I prefer to watch games at home but as a Bulgarian, I would really want to go and watch Liverpool vs Ludogorets at Anfield.

Can anyone shed some light on what is my best option to get tickets? I'm guessing it will be easier to buy tickets in the away section but I don't know where they will be up for sale. I've looked at Liverpool's website but can only find premier league games.

Thanks for the information.
Reply 1
Best of luck. It's very unrealistic.
Reply 2
Give:

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/

A pop, managed to get tickets for PSG vs Leverkusan last year for alittle bit higher than the retail price. 100% legit so you wotn get conned. Good luck.
Reply 3
Original post by Mackay
Best of luck. It's very unrealistic.

I understand that its very hard to get tickets if you aren't a member or season ticket holder or w/e, but surely there should be some tickets available for the away side that are easier to get?

Original post by Stevelee
Give:

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/

A pop, managed to get tickets for PSG vs Leverkusan last year for alittle bit higher than the retail price. 100% legit so you wotn get conned. Good luck.

Thanks, I'll keep a lookout on that website. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by dada55
I Thanks, I'll keep a lookout on that website. :smile:

Just keep going back to the site every now and then, they have tickets to almost every game. Was close to getting PSG and Chelsea tickets but they became to expensive. for group stages you are looking around 30-60 pounds depending on the seats and the competition.
Reply 5
Original post by Stevelee
Just keep going back to the site every now and then, they have tickets to almost every game. Was close to getting PSG and Chelsea tickets but they became to expensive. for group stages you are looking around 30-60 pounds depending on the seats and the competition.

It seems like tickets haven't even been put on sale yet on most official club sites for 1st champions league match so I will just keep checking that website. I'll be happy with that price range, hopefully that fact that its an "unknown" away team will keep prices even lower.

Do you know if the tickets allocated to the away team are still sold on the Liverpool website or how do they work exactly?

Again thanks for the useful information
Original post by dada55
I've never bought a football ticket in my life as I prefer to watch games at home but as a Bulgarian, I would really want to go and watch Liverpool vs Ludogorets at Anfield.

Can anyone shed some light on what is my best option to get tickets? I'm guessing it will be easier to buy tickets in the away section but I don't know where they will be up for sale. I've looked at Liverpool's website but can only find premier league games.

Thanks for the information.

Away tickets are never sold by the home club for UEFA matches. You'll have to phone Ludogorets directly on +359 84 615122 and speak to them in Bulgarian about tickets. They'll then tell you if the away tickets are available to the general public or if you need a membership of some type first, and how to go about buying them if you can.

They're entitled to about 2,200 tickets and Bulgarian teams tend not to travel well so I would think you should be able to get one. :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by IanDangerously
Away tickets are never sold by the home club for UEFA matches. You'll have to phone Ludogorets directly on +359 84 615122 and speak to them in Bulgarian about tickets. They'll then tell you if the away tickets are available to the general public or if you need a membership of some type first, and how to go about buying them if you can.

They're entitled to about 2,200 tickets and Bulgarian teams tend not to travel well so I would think you should be able to get one. :tongue:

Aha that makes sense, I guess there is hope for me then. :smile:

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest