The Student Room Group

Confused about my statement of results

For my AS's I got AAABC. Then I moved to a different college, dropped one subject and I think I got for my A2s A*BCC.
To get into the uni I wanted to get into I had to get ABB, including Spanish. On my A2 statement of results it says I got a C for Spanish BUT I got a confirmation letter from UCAS and my uni that I got accepted.
Does that mean my statement of results only shows my results for this year and not my overall results or is it just a computer error that I got accepted?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by majaa
For my AS's I got AAABC. Then I moved to a different college, dropped one subject and I think I got for my A2s A*BCC.
To get into the uni I wanted to get into I had to get ABB, including Spanish. On my A2 statement of results it says I got a C for Spanish BUT I got a confirmation letter from UCAS and my uni that I got accepted.
Does that mean my statement of results only shows my results for this year and not my overall results?

In order to get accepted by a uni, you do not have to get bang on conditions. If you miss the offer by one or two grades they may take people on still.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending