The Student Room Group

Salford adult nursing March 2015

Hi,

Has anyone had their place confirmed for nursing for the March 2015 intake?

I just had mine confirmed yesterday!

I couldnt find a page on facebook for March, only September, so I started a new one if anyone is interested. Would be good for support as I'm sure we'll start to get nervous in the next couple of months if not already!!

<facebook link removed by mod>
Reply 1
bump
Original post by L-Rees02
Hi,

I couldnt find a page on facebook for March, only September, so I started a new one if anyone is interested. Would be good for support as I'm sure we'll start to get nervous in the next couple of months if not already!!
Original post by L-Rees02
Hi,

Meeee!! I couldn't find one either so created one! Search Salford on Facebook and it will come up.. I've not seen yours x
Reply 4
Hi Megan

Ha Ha i cant find yours either, only mine!!

Theres only 8 of us so i dont think 2015 will be a huge group.

Stay in touch tho, us march intakers are a minority! 😉 x
Reply 5
Yo yo yo I've confirmed my place on the march'15 intake.. Scary times! Hello my fellow march people :smile: x
Hello..
How do you know that there are only 8 of us starting the course in March?
xXx
Hello There!!!
xxx
Reply 8
Hi guys.

Harribo1984 I meant theres only 8 people on the facebook page for March intake! Im sure there'll be more of us than that at uni 😁

Getting jealous reading about those starting this month, but at least we have longer to prepare.

I was told we'll hear after xmas about registering and stuff like that xx
Reply 9
Anymore for March intake?
Reply 10
There's 170 of us September ones... Pretty sure at my interview they said 370 places.. So there should be 200 of you :wink:
Me! I'm starting in March 2015 as well :smile: See you all there. What is the name of the Facebook page again sorry? It will be great to meet most of yous beforehand and in the Nursing Offer Holders day xx
Reply 12
Salford Uni Student Nurses March 2015.

I've just requested to join Salford Uni Adult Nursing March 2015. Think its quite new I've not seen it before. The one I created didn't get many people. This one might be better :-)

I'm so excited and nervous!!!! What's the Offers Holders day? Xx
Reply 13
Hi everyone. I applied for this course very late after Christmas due to last minute changes in living situations. I have not heard from the university yet and getting worried now. I hope I get place even though it's late. 😳

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending