The Student Room Group

Enlgish personal essay? Advice needed.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted some help and advice on reflective essays for english? I have a few days to think about what i want my topic to be but i'm really stuck and my lecturer wants it to be nothing too serious.

I was either thinking about doing my finding my identify as i left school at 16 and started working, graduated my training etc or about my sister's wedding and both of these are very personal.

What do you guys think, what should i go with and if you think i need to change the topic could you please help out? Also, what kind of things are they looking for?

Thank you for reading and helping! Have a wonderful weekend people
Dear freshstartx,

Reflection essay assignment papers are personal and subjective, but they must still maintain a somewhat academic tone and must still be thoroughly and cohesively organized. It may be hard to write a type of essay for the first time. If this is your first time to write a personal reflective essay, so I will suggest you to please consult with the professional essay writer who can write custom essay for your ease and you can submit your paper on time for better grades.
Reply 2
Original post by JonesMurray
Dear freshstartx,

Reflection essay assignment papers are personal and subjective, but they must still maintain a somewhat academic tone and must still be thoroughly and cohesively organized. It may be hard to write a type of essay for the first time. If this is your first time to write a personal reflective essay, so I will suggest you to please consult with the professional essay writer who can write custom essay for your ease and you can submit your paper on time for better grades.

Thank you so much for the reply! But i want to do it myself and not use that, have a good weekend :smile::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending