Anyone in the surrounding area?

Post your rooms here and find people.
Reply 1
I'm in Crescent Hall as well, it was my 4th choice though
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Aw I'm sorry to hear you didn't get into your first choice! I hope you enjoy it though!
Reply 3
It's okay, apparently the rooms were chosen at random by computer! I haven't seen the rooms at crescent hall... have you?
Reply 4
I've only seen the pictures online but not been in them. I know someone who is and she said they are alright!
Reply 5
Okay cheers, yeah I had a look online as well...they don't look the greatest, but it's only a room for a year! :smile:

What course are you doing?
Reply 6
Haha! Yeah it's the cheapest but it looks good enough for what it is :smile: I'm sure it'll be fine ^.^
I drove into the hall complex and it looked decent to me. The good thing about Crescent, Slade and Paul Kent is they are close to eachother, no more than a 2 minute walk from crescent to PK and the same again to Slade. I definitely wouldn't wanna be at Wheatley even if my course is based there lol.
I am staying in A1E! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by WilliamStamford
I am staying in A1E! :biggrin:

Finally found a neighbour! I'm in A1D :biggrin:

What are you studying?
Awesome I am doing computer science! What about you?
Reply 11
Original post by WilliamStamford
Awesome I am doing computer science! What about you?

Architecture! Are you moving in on the Saturday or Sunday?
I will be moving in on the Saturday :smile:
I'm in D6 :smile: What are you guys doing about your freshers tickets? I'm planning on waiting until I'm there to buy them
I am waiting until I am there too. Would rather go with the flow than commit to something. :smile:
Reply 15
Anyone in A4?

Quick Reply